Appeal to developers.
Dear developers, please respond and help me. I ran into a problem, I created an appeal to support 16991583, but they couldn't help me there, they send me with the words "sorry, we can't help you with anything." The bottom line is that I have The Extra Mile / Magnificent Mile trophy at 98%, although according to the statistics of the game all 65 missions have been completed for platinum, but one race apparently does not count. I put a photo with a problem in the appeal.
Judging by the Internet https://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=54971: (https://stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=54971) -this problem has been dragging on since 2015, also on this forum https://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=76028: (https://stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=76028) -the developers went to a meeting with the players and individually reset the progress, made a reset -after which the players received the coveted achievement. For example, for such appeals as: 05081887 , 10143992 as well as 10350687. But after some time, they apparently got tired and stopped doing it.
Although, for example, a friend of the address 10350687 was also first told no, no, it is impossible, but in the end they did a reset. And I'm more than sure it can be done to this day, developers just don't want to help. And instead of fixing this problem or making it possible in the game itself to create a new profile or make a reset - they just say no, we can't help with anything.
Tech support also responds with template phrases in the likeness:
1) "We are aware that some players have encountered a similar difficulty, however, due to the complicated process of technical implementation of these awards in the game, I regret to inform you that we do not have the opportunity to unlock them for you. Also, our experts have confirmed that resetting progress no longer helps to eliminate this difficulty. In this regard, we apologize for these inconveniences, and we want to offer you 210k Crew credits as a gesture of goodwill."
2)"A long time has passed since the appeals that you gave as an example, and the work of our in-game services has changed significantly. We no longer have the ability to reset progress for our players in a case similar to yours. "
3) "Our experts reviewed a similar situation with The Crew game, and it was confirmed that resetting the progress in the game in this case is not possible. "
4)"I understand that you are interested in whether it is possible to reset the progress in The Crew game as an exception. Unfortunately, as mentioned in the last letter - resetting the progress in the game is not possible in this case. "
5) "I have to inform you that the Ubisoft Support Service does not have the ability to reset the progress in the game, since at the moment it is technically impossible."
6) "As you have already been explained in the first answer - in-game processes have undergone significant changes since the times of the examples you gave. In this regard, we do not have the technical ability to delete your progress so that you can start the game again. Unfortunately, repeating the request will not lead to a change in this situation, since we simply do not have the technical ability to fulfill this request and you have already been informed about it. "
7) "Unfortunately, under no circumstances is it possible to reset the progress in the game."
Well, everything in that spirit. As for me, these are just excuses, just yesterday it was still possible to make a reset and solve the problem, but now it is not. Just the unwillingness of developers to go to a meeting and help. I still have the last achievement of this up to 100%. Please respond to my problem and make a reset, I know it's possible, please go to a meeting.
Dear developers, I ask you to pay attention to this topic and respond to it in a human way, I am an ardent trophy hunter who knocks out all games 100%, and here is an ambush that I cannot solve without you, because you did not make such an opportunity in the game itself.