1) Without being able to hold it out, the Cleaners' firebomb ability is completely useless. You can't react to someone being near you, pull it out and drop it before you're dead. It was fine while being able to hold it and just release when someone was nearby - I rarely ever saw it used anyway, and 1-2 cheeky kills every 30 seconds isn't OP on a class focused on doing damage.
2) The 870 and double barrel are some of the worst shotguns I've ever used in an FPS, and that's made more strange by how good the AA-12 is in the same game. I made it my goal to test out the shotguns extensively this session and especially since the release of Libertad, they always seem to leave enemies with 10-20 health whether aimed or hipfired unless you're literally touching them. The Double barrel is slightly better since there's less delay between shots; the 870 pumps so slow that you can be killed by every other gun in the game in the time it takes to ready a second shot, and on top of that it's less consistent at killing than the double barrel. Long story short, when guns like the AK, ACR, and MP7 literally melt you in a quarter second, shotguns as bad as these two are unacceptable and will never be used by anyone if the game releases while they're in this state.
3) Going along with point 2, the tac-50 is a better shotgun than any shotgun. It's too versatile of a weapon mainly because it has no flinch. Someone who's good sniping can destroy the entire enemy team solo because there's no valid counterplay to this gun aside from using it yourself. I'm all for a powerful sniper being in the game, but far more often than not it feels completely unfair to fight someone who's using it, because I know landing shots on them will be doing nothing to ruin their aim and I'm just waiting to die. ADD FLINCH and make it extreme, to balance out an extremely powerful gun.
4) The TTK is dangerously close to being too fast, and might even be past that line already. It's fine to have a hardcore mode in the game for people who like that sort of gameplay, but right now it's right on the line for core gameplay in a 6v6 shooter, and honestly I don't know if anything was tweaked behind the scenes in this regard since last week, but it just feels worse than it did last week. I.e. last week gunfights felt fun and balanced in the regard that I could take fire and run for cover, this week it felt so fast that most of the time I didn't stand a chance if I got hit from somewhere I didn't expect.
5) Last week I was able to kill people under the effects of the Libertad ultra just fine, it simply felt like they had more health to go through. This week someone under the effect is near-invincible and it's a fools errand to try to engage them. Why change this, especially when there's a class literally designed to be near-invincible from a distance already (Phantoms)? Especially with how difficult it is to tell the difference between someone buffed to 120 and someone standing in the Libertad ultra's range, this doesn't make for good encounters. It's basically a second Phantoms ultra now where the activator can use their own gun.
Please understand I have loved playing this game, but I also want it to be the best it can be with as broad an appeal as possible. If you want to take only one thing away from this post, please add HEAVY flinch to the snipers, as a game with 1 good sniper on the enemy team instantly becomes less fun, and more than 1 I don't even want to play. There should be counterplay to a sniper simply by hitting them; as it stands, nothing you do to someone scoped in matters one bit if they are pointed in the right direction.