1. Ubisoft name: Deniq_U.G.F.A
2. Reason for banishment: "Alleged cheating / hacking"
3. How long am I banned: Permanent
4. Number of warnings: 0 because I read the rules well.
5. What did I do: Almost nothing, he thought I was cheating with an aimbot.
6. Why do I want to be unbanned: The admin has no idea about "good" players. They think that someone must have 100% installed a cheat. People know me, I don't cheat and I play fair. I have been playing CSGO, Rainbow Six Siege and other FPS shooters for several years and have improved my skill as a result. As I said, the admin probably has no idea about "good players" and everything must of course lead to an aimbot, wallhack, etc. The other thing to note is that I already had about 660 hours of playtime and so far, NO ONE has said that I'm or cheating in a weird way. Well, I liked Rainbow Six Siege, had a lot of fun with it. Probably the admin addressed here will not be enthusiastic or convinced, but hey, I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't use cheats.
Thanks for Reading, love this game but to be honest, thats kinda annoying.