ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HUKETUNAYATU
    Original poster 1 posts

I want the option to hide / remove / unequip signature weapons.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BT3241
    120 posts

@huketunayatu

Maybe hide but you don't want to remove or unequipped them they carry so much extra player damage you don't want to play without them you would loose everything.

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts

@bt3241 the only time I ever fire one is:

• Munoz
    • GE Challenges

I'd happily just remove it completely - though wouldn't say no if they wanted to give me some small perk for doing so. It honestly annoys me that it cycles to it on my weapon change wheel.

• BT3241
    120 posts

@latenitedelight So you will give up the 15% weapon damage on 4 different weapons not to mention all the other perks that come with the specialization on grenades and skills - your clearly not thinking only an idiot would give all that up just to look a certain way.

• Oatiecrumble
    481 posts

Option to hide yes, but remove.....no....whats the point removing something you can't see 🤔

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts

@bt3241 wut? 😕

How does removing a Signature Weapon, remove all the Specialization perks?

• Metal_Greg
    119 posts

They just need to make em a bit more useful. I also think you guys need to try using em more. But keep in mind that they all have a very specific use case so dont just pull it out expecting to be able to use it all willy nilly. Like the tech one is really good for warhounds and things like that, the crossbow is good for heavies, the flamethrower for rushers, and.......well, the rest of em kind of don't have a specific use case that I can think of but still, I think they make the gameplay feel a little bit more dynamic even if they really aren't that useful so just try using it for fun.

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts

@metal_greg I've used them all, extensively. They can be fun, but most often, they just clog up my toon and my scroll wheel. I'd love the option to trade lugging around a 50+ pound paperweight for 10% movement speed [hell, just get that monstrosity off my back for free].

I use the Crossbow on a Legendary build. I use Demo on an explosive build. I've always liked the Tac-50. Flames are fun on a TipS/Shield build. The Mini-gun can be a riot. I just rarely feel like reaching for them - just like I barely use skills - personal preference.

It's obviously doable, seeing as my level 11 toon doesn't carry one 😜

Suggested Topics