ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RWinterborne
    Original poster 1 posts

I updated to the latest version of Valhalla yesterday (Friday July 2nd, 2021) and since then I've had game breaking bugs such as Eivor suddenly flying through the air in a T Pose position and not landing, meaning I have to force close the game as I cannot access the menu to quit correctly and multiple crashes (8 in 2 hours yesterday and 4 in three hours today) which is super frustrating.

I am in the UK, on PC and it has ONLY been since the update. 
    I have verified my game files, my PC is over the requirements needed to run the game and I've tried running normally and as administrator since the third crash yesterday - issues still occurring.

I know it's a known issue (the crashing, not the random Flying Viking moments) with the Russian version of the game, but I'm not using that one, so I think it's affecting more than that one.

I've tried to submit a ticket but it says I can only use Live Chat and then says that that is unavailable, so I've come here for help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dirtymachine518
    1 posts

I've crashed a few times and can't get supplies from chests. Only getting silver which would be ok if you could buy supplies with silver but you can't. Please help. Stuck at 5 to get to level 6.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

@RWinterborne I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues since the latest update. I can confirm that the issue with Eivor flying has been reported and is being investigated. We have a mega thread for that particular issue. With regards to the crashes you are experiencing, please try the troubleshooting steps in the support article here.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

@dirtymachine518 If you are still experiencing crashes could you also please follow the troubleshooting steps in the link above and if the issue persists afterwards, submit a support ticket with your system files. The other issue where you are not receiving supplies from chests is a known issue that is being investigated, we also have a mega thread created for it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics