Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 415 posts

@ubi-woofer

Thanks for the reply. I did not buy the statue when it was available. I am unsure if I have encountered this on any other occasion.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Thanks for letting me know that you didn't attempt to buy the item, @spirantcrayon22 - I've advised the development team of this now. In the meantime, I can see that they were able to reproduce the issue with being able to purchase already owned settlement decorations with a different item (Loki's Statue) so this is good progress! 🙂 Thanks again for your report!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    807 posts

@ubi-woofer it's all connected...
    @SpirantCrayon22 check if you have the set available in Animus store under which the item should be included. In my case it's Web Tree and I'm missing Modern Day deco set, that's why I probably was able to buy it again when it was in Reda's daily items. Other issue might be that Berserker items are installed with the game as an add-on, which Animus store doesn't recognize as 'bought' - just like mine Hati.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 362 posts

Hello SpirantCrayon22 and bielik01, thank you for this information.

We are aware that some items purchased from the Animus Store, redeemed off the Ubisoft Connect rewards, or from DLC purchases, can become available to buy again in Reda's shop.

This can also affect other areas of the game, for example, I have the ultimate edition with the Berserker pack installed, but I am still able to purchase this from Ubisoft Connect for 60 Connect units if I wanted to (this feedback has been passed onto the AC team)

If you find any more examples of owned items, being offered for sale or redemption in Reda's shop or elsewhere, please let us know and we will pass this onto the team.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@ubi-milky
    Hi i also had this issue on PC. I reported it in another Thread. Cant find it anymore. Same issue with a draugr statue also reported month ago.
    Today i had again the issue with the Muspellsheim Firething. Also reported it and still not resolved.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 251 posts

@stevez_pun Hi there.

Sorry to hear you've had to make more than one report for this issue. The screenshots and details provided have been forwarded to the team to help with the investigation.

Once we have further news on the issue we'll let you know.
    Thank you.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@ubi-nacho
    Thx, isnt a gamebreaker. The game have to much big issues cause that i am mad about every little issue.
    Like now with the corrupt save etc. Ubisoft cant continue like this...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 336 posts

Hey @stevez_pun ,

We appreciate that even minor bugs can be incredibly frustrating when they disrupt the flow of your gameplay.

Rest assured though these issues are being looked into by the team and we'll let you know as and when we have more information available to share.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@ubi-nacho
    And again the same issue with another item

• cavveman
    84 posts

I can buy Isu maiden even though I bought it the 16th sep 2021.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics