ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DarkOwl_M20
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, i have a problem to obtain the Excalibur sword. I got all the Britannia´s treasures (7 treasures) and i have defeat all zealot knigths, but they do not gave me last three boards to complete the keys needed to unlock the excalibur sword. What should i do for solution this problem? I appreciate your help, Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChuckKatse
    352 posts

You need 11 tablets to obtain the Excalibur. The Zealots give three. The other 8 are located in caves. If you only have 7 plus the three from the Zealots you have missed one cave.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there @DarkOwl_M20! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing some of the tablets required to unlock Excalibur. As shared by @ChuckKatse, there are 11 tablets to be found: three from wandering Zealots, and eight available from locations throughout England.

I'd recommend ensuring that you've completed all of the mysteries in each region, as this will help to ensure that you've collected all of the tablets required. If you're having trouble working out where your missing tablet could be, please can you let us know all of the tablets you've collected so far? This will help us to guide you on where your missing tablet will be.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics