ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 89 posts

undefined
    Before community manager jumps the gun, yes my connection is set up correctly as support staff can confirm.

This is a typical bug that occurs about twice a year, a half point when a big summit ends, something breaks in the server and denies players who own wild run dlc to connect to the game again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kilkenny2399
    12 posts

I have the same issue, exact same error code . I also participated in the June Summit but it let me start the 1st qualifier for July but the last thing I did was FO freeride in the Summit where asks to save but I did not.

• Edi_Jack_X
    3 posts

jup same here

• GKPunk
    3 posts

Having this same issue on Xbox, followed their connectivity troubleshooting steps, NAT type is Open, can't get past this screen.

Tried using another account, that seemed to load into the game fine.

• T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

Same issue, looks like ubisoft is falling back to the same issues over and over again.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3617 posts

@S5yn3T @Edi_Jack_X @GKPunk @Kilkenny2399 @t0p0kn1ght

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, I have reported it to The Crew team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Edi_Jack_X
    3 posts

@ubi-keo thank you 😄

• Ubi-Keo

@edi_jack_x You're welcome.

Official Response
  • marcantoinegt1
    5 posts

Same issue. Every 3 months, this issue is coming back again and again at the end of the monthly summit. Anyone in Ubisoft crew to fix it definitely !!!

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 89 posts

@ubi-keo Did you just change the title of the post?
    At lest the 1st part of the name is intact, making it somewhat funny.

• Ubi-Keo

@marcantoinegt1 The issue has been reported and it is being investigated, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

@s5yn3t I did yes to include the error code in the title.

Official Response
  • T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Thank you for your quick response, and sorry for my rude comment. Have a nice day!

• Ubi-Keo

@t0p0kn1ght You're welcome and thanks you too. It's ok I can understand that it's frustrating receiving an error code such as this when you want to play the game.

Official Response
  • S5yn3T
    Original poster 89 posts

i mean it is a miracle of its own, that we got this quick of a response that led to the team being notified about this issue...
    Usually its about a week of "have you tried this connectivity troubleshoot guide", and then on the 2nd week there is an acknowledgment that the issue is infact server sided.

When is the maintenance scheduled btw?

• Matejko248
    1 posts

Funny how it fakes you out by loading into the game and then BAM
    For the future, if this is apparently a re-occurring issue, should I just not have favorited freedrive races anymore (If that's what its referring to as "favorites")

• Spellkiss
    11 posts

Hi all,
    Same issue here.
    Hope that will be solved quickly.

• Edi_Jack_X
    3 posts

yeah i would like to know if those freedrive races are the problem

• T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

I think the problem has been solved, just tried again and it worked again.
    Does it work for other people aswell?
    Thanks to the ubisoft support people if they've solved the problem!!
    (reply on this comment if you want to play this game in a crew sometime :D)

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 89 posts

@t0p0kn1ght Nope.
    tried to launch the game, the game began loading the map and bam the error code appeared again.

It progressed further during load than yesterday that's for sure, but still not fixed.

• T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

@s5yn3t , I've now played it for half an hour and it kicked me out again with the same error.
    Next up I rebooted, got to the map and got kicked out again.

Suggested Topics