ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kilkenny2399
    12 posts

I just had the same experience, it loaded all way let be play for 20-30 minutes kicked me out with the same error. The challenges from the Tab key had all been reset both the daily challenge and the weekly challenge were exactly the same and earned the same money 5000 usually they are a different amount of money and different requirements. The monthly challenge was the same as I remember drive 647 miles I think which was 74% done before the issue but is now at 0 %

• T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

@kilkenny2399 Exactly the same, if you reboot the game and get back in (which is impossible atm), challenges and all medals will be reset to your original progress. I'm going for all skills platinum medals and almost got a heart attack when I saw that my progress was gone the first time :D.

• Kilkenny2399
    12 posts

It seems this issue is related having saved a freedrive course. I saved one once. Is there any way I can remove that or change it so it doesn't try to load a saved course. That would be great if it got rid of the issue for me I don't need the saved course.

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 93 posts

@kilkenny2399 not the issue.
    The issue is that once you completed the summit introduction and are given access to compete in summit events, that's where the issue actually appears.

So your saved route has little to do with this

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey guys!

Thank you for keeping this thread updated and for your patience!

The team are still looking into this at the moment, so we don't have any additional news to share just yet, but please watch these forums as this is where we'll post updates when we have them.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

@ubi-theberry Thanks for the update, we really appreciate the fact that such a low populated game still gets this fast of a response in terms of glitches/problems.

• Kilkenny2399
    12 posts

It seems to be working. Thanks for fixing it hopefully for good.

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 93 posts

@kilkenny2399 it's all temporary

• S5yn3T
    Original poster 93 posts

If anything, the server still needs a maintenance... Trying to sync up with other drivers in freedrive still taking too long, or at one point game just refuses to sync up with anyone

• T0p0kn1ght
    7 posts

Tnx for fixing the problem, again I appreciate it that you took the time to investigate a game that has such a low population of players!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

@t0p0kn1ght @Kilkenny2399 Apologies for the late response and thanks for the update. Can you confirm if you are still able to play the game and no longer receive the error code?

@Edi_Jack_X @GKPunk @marcantoinegt1 @Matejko248 @Spellkiss Can you all confirm if the issue is resolved?

@S5yn3T Are you still receiving the error code and are you also still experiencing issues connecting to other players?

Official Response
  • S5yn3T
    Original poster 93 posts

@ubi-keo So far no error codes, but a server maintenance would still be preferable just so we could connect with other players faster in freedrive.

• Ubi-Keo

@s5yn3t Thanks for the update. With regards to connecting to other players, this may be due to how many players are currently active or do you also experience this when trying to connect with your friends who are playing the game?

Official Response
  • S5yn3T
    Original poster 93 posts

@ubi-keo With friends its fine.
    It's when driving around the hub areas where you expect most of the players to be concentrated in to a point where the lobby should be with 8 players most of the time.... and for that to not happen, or take too long to even connect to at least 3 other players that are in the area, it's usually a sign of server starting to slow down with the connectivity.

And i know for a fact whenever maintenance happens, not only does it become faster at connecting with other freedrive players, but the connection itself ends up being more stable... to a point where you can drive with random people not crewed up for an hour or two without issues.
    (until someone triggers a police chase, which somehow manages to clog up the connection and can make your game unable to connect to anyone anymore, even friends)

• Ubi-Keo

@s5yn3t Thanks for confirming that for me.

I will forward your feedback on to The Crew team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics