Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iMposterz117
    Original poster 1 posts

I've previously posted on the old forum and have come here to say that it's now been 8 months or so since the Photo Mode website has not worked. Currently, it seems like the link is up: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/odyssey/photomode. However, no photos show up

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tosk406
    4 posts

@imposterz117 Make sure you've selected your platform (PC, XBox, Playstation, etc.), then select the "My Photos" tab.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 430 posts

@imposterz117 Hey,

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with the photo website. Have you tried what @Tosk406 has suggested? Does the issue persist afterward?

Official Response
  • Veroef17
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins Hi,

I would like to expand on this issue by adding that, after returning to AC Odyssey a few days ago, I find that not only the photos on the website don't load (I selected the correct platform and I can see how many pictures I have taken, but the images never load), but both taking them in game and trying to view other players' on the map promts the error message shown in the picture below (Online Service Error). This last instance causes all the map icons to reset and all photos to completely disappear. Other players' and mine. It's a shame, because I loved this feature. Also, the error message when taking the pictures remains for a little while on screen and it's a bit bothersome, like having the map icons reset and the error pop. Please, if there's any way to fix these issues I'd be very grateful.

Thank you for you time! 🙂

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@veroef17 Thank you so much for that image, and for confirming that error code you're getting. Do you recall if you every got that specific error before, when you first started noticing this issue with the photo website? I also recommend giving the steps outlined in this guide a try since you are getting that specific error code. This should help with optimizing your connection between our network and yours, and to prevent this from happening again.

Official Response
  • veval_72
    4 posts

@imposterz117
    i miss it too, since valhalla relaunched. and now, since 4 days the valhalla photo mode is also broken. 😬

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1404 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for posting about the photo mode on our AC titles.

At the moment the Valhalla photo mode is back up and working as usual.

As for the Origins and Odyssey photo mode websites, we encountered an issue with these websites, where we had to temporarily take the websites down. We are hoping to bring them back online at a future date, once we have addressed and fixed these issues we found.

Official Response

Suggested Topics