Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metal_Greg
    87 posts

@riflemania have you tried using an explosive sticky bomb and seeker build? that can be pretty challenging.

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 300 posts

@Metal_Greg yep tried it, didn't like it....think i'm more of a gun player.

• Rodnaz
    69 posts

@sircowdog1

Yeah I tired of hide & cover so My HF , Scorpio & AR changed that dramatically. Plus my trigger finger tired of longer range bullet sponges. Its still a little weak but in close typically shortens mission times a lot. By nature some take longer & in the past I would just pass for that & time constrictions.

• SevenNVD
    78 posts

For open world I'd usually pick my red rifle build, or my memento mortar skill/pistol build. The mortar build gives me a lot of freedom to circumvent a lot of the directives, which is handy during Convoy farming. I can't wait for Scavenged Skills to replace Cool Skills again, I freaking love the Scavenged Skill directive!

• xJdKxZomBiE
    9 posts

Lately I have found myself using a 3 and 3 config using Strikers and True Patriot to achieve a large mag size increase, weapon handling, fire rate boost, and tbh it's pretty damn fun to try the guns that normally fire pretty slowly and now they spit bullets a lot faster. 249's feel more in line with the goddamn platform I carried and shot for a while in Iraq, the AK47s in game are a lot more fun to use, the pp19 feels usable, heck, use New Reliable and boy oh boy is it a bunch of goodness, 30% extra weapon handling, larger mag size thanks to build, faster fire rate and extra weapon handling from set? It's a laser beam of punchiness.

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@rodnaz HF + Scorpio feels weak to you? Wow...ok. Under what conditions? 4 player legendary? o_O

• N3mB0t
    300 posts

@sircowdog1

when you dont know how to make a baby even the balls get in the way of your performance.😁

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@n3mb0t Ooooookay.....?

• N3mB0t
    300 posts

@sircowdog1

not being able to reply with a quote in one go makes things seem out of context.

that comment was about that player that finds HF +scorpio weak , and when you dont know how to properly use something ... i think you got it now.

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@n3mb0t LOL! Got it. I thought you were referring to me. I was scratching my head considering how (not that I'm bragging) I'm the guy who's kind of expert with that combo. 😄

• xcel30
    349 posts

@n3mb0t Using the three dots right next to the like button lets you quote the post

• tcarlisle2012
    124 posts

@sircowdog1 Sorry to say, I did not. I personally stopped making and posting videos because of the way one of my most recent ones was received in a very negative way. Because my video did not support their narrative.

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@tcarlisle2012 Well, on that topic I can only advise that you make videos because you enjoy making them, and play what you enjoy playing. With all due respect to the mods or whoever, F**K them and their stupid opinions. Don't let the hate of others dictate whether or not you make vids. Because there will ALWAYS be someone who doesn't like it. Rather, consider if even one person DOES like it.

• the_Kettle
    140 posts

For most general purpose open world (solo or coop) I prefer a high-end headhunter build with Mantis, can easily destroy waves of elite enemies at long range if my aim isn't too bad, only struggles a bit with rogues (particularly when grouped because of the health and number scaling). It's satisfying because there's always room to improve when it comes to how fast can you pop heads. Works fine with all directives because you get endless decoys, (although the ammo regen from sharpshooter is annoyingly slow at first but once you get going it usually outpaces my fire rate).
    In many missions where the fighting is closer range I'll usually switch to some form of AR build.

• N3mB0t
    300 posts

@xcel30

yeah i know but is it just me or it doesnt say who posted what you are quoting?

• Rodnaz
    69 posts

@sircowdog1 No that part is not weak, its the attributes. I'm trying for better matched gear & optimizing when I can.
    All is ok it just takes time - ya know?

• Rodnaz
    69 posts
    @n3mb0t LOL! Got it. I thought you were referring to me. I was scratching my head considering how (not that I'm bragging) I'm the guy who's kind of expert with that combo. 😄

Just so you know, I appreciated your advise on that build & I'm in process of Optimizing etc. Thanks

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts
    @Rodnaz

No that part is not weak, its the attributes. I'm trying for better matched gear & optimizing when I can.
    All is ok it just takes time - ya know?

Ah, ok! I see what you mean now. Yeah, thought it was odd that anyone would think HF + Scorpio was a weak combo.

• L3AND80
    68 posts

Weapons: Nemesis (CHC 49,5%; CHD 110%; HD 246%) 1886 with Breadbasket (CHC 40%; CHD 122%; HD 150%);
    D50 with Finisher (CHC 45%; CHD 105%; HD 175%) and TAC-50;

Mask: Punch Drunk (Douglas & Harding); + 20% Headshot damage and + 20% damage to D50;
    Backpack: The Gift (Providence Defense); Perfect Vigilance and + 15% Headshot Damage;
    Vest: Chainkiller (Walker, Harris & Co.); Perfect Headhunter and + 5% Weapon Damage;
    Gloves: a common Airald Holdings; + 10% damage to Nemesis;
    Holster: the exotic Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster; Quick Draw (pistol);
    Kneepads: Fox's Prayer (Overload Armaments); + 8% DMG to target out of cover and + 10% damage to 1886;

Skills: Fixer Drone and Bulwark Ballistic Shield.

Heroic with all directives active is almost a walk in the park with this build, it has a high damage even in Legendary missions (except the damn machines) in raids in discovery mode even had some players who suspected I was cheating because of damage I was dealing on elites and big guys... it's a great DPS build for anyone wanting to test it out.

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@l3and80 Do you have a video of the actual gameplay? Or can you describe your general approach to how you use this build?

Suggested Topics