ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

Been answering the call with a weird hybrid build.

Mask, Holster, Knees, Gloves: Striker with a skill tier rolled on each, and skill damage.
    Vest: Fenris with WD core, CHC and Skill Damage.
    Bag: Menento.
    Specialization: Technician.
    Mod Slots: All CHC.
    Gun: Capacitor.

Thing build of slaps, especially once you get your Memento stacks up.
    It's a little different, and makes shooting in a skill build MUCH stronger.

• Aced_100
    167 posts

If you play solo like I do a turret/hive and drone build is like having another two players with you, it not only damages hostiles but allows you to concentrate on downing the enemies in the order you want just like if you're in a team, although a little harder.

• Imagine_Brata
    491 posts

openworld huntersfury with intimidate+ Adrenaline rush m870. And Legendary mission run n gun the same + scorpio / Enforcer and 1.1k armor

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

Everytime i see a so called "build" with m1a+3pc Providence and Fox kneepads, i want to punch that player in a face.
    Seriously, do you really think, that such a boring sht is a thing to post here? FFS.

Kudos Brata. I love CQC.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@as1r0nimo

LOL!
    Same could be said about HF+Intimidate template, or Turret+Drone, or status effect builds.
    The reality is that things grew stale over the last year.

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@adrian-11 So true, which is why I like to keep a wide variety of builds in my loadout selections. If I get tired of torching a dozen NPCs at a time (status) I can switch to my turret/drone skill build. When I get tired of that I can use my exposive skill build. Then my Striker build. Then my sniper build. (and on and on...)

It switches the required playstyle up enough that right after changing I usally get my butt kicked because I haven't adequately adapted. 🙂

• Adrian-11
    896 posts
    ...right after changing I usally get my butt kicked because I haven't adequately adapted. 🙂

Same here 😊

• N3mB0t
    868 posts

ND close quarters build , skill crit build , PFE build , HH shotgun build ,and more, and fun fact , i dont have or have ever used ,apart form experimenting it once or twice to "feel" it with my own eyes, either the providence M1A or HF/INT combo cookie cutters , they are so boring i didnt even saved them as a loadout once.😊

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

I mean raid DPS builds (that Providence 3pc/etc) serve a purpose, they are just kind of bland when compared to the ND skill build.

That damn HF build is just silly strong though.

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

@txdieselkid that Raid build became stale with the release of Ceska, Grupo + W&H, as well as the Watch - unless you are a really high HS% player. Still good, but no longer "best".

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 569 posts
    Everytime i see a so called "build" with m1a+3pc Providence and Fox kneepads, i want to punch that player in a face.
    Seriously, do you really think, that such a boring sht is a thing to post here? FFS.

Kudos Brata. I love CQC.

Get a life, Get a grip......it's just a game.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

@latenitedelight I meant builds like that in general. I don't have any Providence on mine actually.

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

@txdieselkid Gotcha.. yeah, Crit Rifle is definitely the strongest build in the game.

When I come back for new content though, I want to try a DtA/HS variant. Anyone ever tested out a (2)W&H + (3)Airaldi + Contractor's build, using Spotter & Concussion? With the non-Shotgun DtA, I'd be at 24% DtA.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

@latenitedelight An old clanmate of mine ran that once brand set once, it was good, but wasn't "that" strong. There's also a youtube video out there (maybe from KamiKazeVonDoom) with that kind of build. Might be different talents though. I think it would be interesting if Spotter was DTA, and stuff like that.

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

@txdieselkid both of those talents are multiplicative, if I remember correctly, so do work like DtA.

It's really going to come down to me landing Headshots. If I am, it should outperform the standard Crit build. If I'm not, I won't. Just haven't bothered to figure out what % I'll need to land to offset.

I usually do pretty well with the M700tac, which I was leaning toward for a Primary. Usually like an AR secondary when sniping, but might experiment with Rifleman or a Shotgun [for extra DtA].

Hopefully with the Spec Revamp, I can use the Laser in any new Spec configuration I choose.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

@latenitedelight oh that's right, spotter IS multiP isn't it? I never use to so I forgot that.

Here's to hoping we get a lot of more useful talents on the "big" drop coming.

• Aced_100
    167 posts

My favourite at the moment is Sleipnir LMG, M1A or Mop with In Sync. 2 x Belstone - mask and kneepads, Memento, Contractors gloves, Ceska chest with Perfect Spark and Grupo holster, with either Turret/Hive and Drone. Technician specialization.

4 x Reds, 3 x Blues, 2 x Yellows

Suggested Topics