ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/238 Views
    Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

I am trying to figure out IF there are no more special items for me because I have all of them OR because some Helix items must be purchased with real money only. What's the truth? When do Olympian Gifts stop giving legendary and other Helix items?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119
    1193 posts

@olympus2018 I'd say you already have them all like I do ..... If you go to the store it will tell you if you already have all the items for each category .... For instance the only things I can still buy are resource packs and maps and the only things I can buy or win from the guy in Phokis are epic items from the game ..... I did end up winning a unique Minotaur helm like the one you get in the Leandros quests in Pephka except instead of a Warrior engraving it has a Hunter engraving on it

• White.Gandalf
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • White.Gandalf
    9 posts

@olympus2018 check if you have unique epic non-helix items only obtainable through olympian gifts (names aren't unique, but the perks are):
    1) unique dark steel mask with 24% hunter damage, 10% all damage and 100% damage while full health. The only helmet in the game with 100% DWFH, though hunter damage is useless if you have the bighorn bow (which you, apparently, do). I have it safely tucked away into the ship's chest, been using it till the day when bighorn bow dropped.
    2) unique bandit bow with 24% assassin damage, 10% crit chance and 50% crit damage. Perfect assassin bow, also one of 3 ish bows in the game to have crit damage on it (another being the oaken bow of chambers with 24% hunter damage, 50% headshot damage and 50% crit damage. Perfect hunter bow, i've been using it in the hunter build until bighorn bow dropped - now, same as the dark steel mask, have it tucked away on the ship). I have yet to obtain this one.

If you are missing 1 or both (especially the second, first one with bighorn bow is useless) - good luck with vase-opening. On each opening there is an about 1\700 chance of getting it. I have, if the statistics page is to be believed, spent more than 13000 orichalcum (either on weapons\armor or on vases - never on mounts or ship stuff) so i should be close. Long time players say it takes around 2 years to get it, i bought the game in april 2019 and now i have only 2 bows left to obtain in the helix store, 6 legendary weapons +1 epic +2 rare, 3 legendary armor pieces +8rare. +some ship stuff and some horses.
    I think i'll stop playing, at least for a while, either when the bandit bow drops or i obtain all legendary engravings.

• virgil_69
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • TheNorfolkian
    1432 posts

@longjohn119 That unique Minotaur helm sounds pretty cool. I honestly have not been keeping up with the Olympian Gifts simply because I too suspected that this is what would eventually happen, unlike in Origins where you can acquire the same item multiple times from Reda.

Suggested Topics