Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 626 posts

I went to Reda's pal in Colchester and he was only offering one daily quest. I didn't do anything with it and went to Ravensthorpe wherer Reda offered two. I've never seen this before. I think some might have found this problem in Ireland, maybe.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2350 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks for reporting this.

Could you please provide a video if you haven't already accepted the daily quests. However if you already have then could you please check this again when the daily quests refresh and see if you encounter the same issue.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-keo

I did the ones from Reda in Ravensthorpe. I have to say I do not know what a video is going to show. You and your colleagues know what the interface looks like, right? The locations and actions are fixed, the dialogue is of no concern, so the only variable is what the quests are and there's a limited pool of options. I'll type the names if I remember at the time.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2350 posts

@spirantcrayon22 When reporting a bug we like to gather as much information as possible including a video or images. If it's not possible for you to provide these then we understand.

If you encounter this issue again please update this thread then we can inform the development team so they can see if they are able to reproduce it.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

Just had this again. One from Reda in France. In Ravensthorpe (after the usual five-plus minute wait for fast travelling) Reda offered two.

• SpirantCrayon22

Just getting one from Reda in France today. At the one in the graveyard in Lisieux also only one quest. Two in Ravensthorpe.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for these additional updates @SpirantCrayon22 , sorry for our delayed response!

I've passed these reports onto the team, please keep us in the loop if there's any more and the Date / Times you find them missing.

Much appreciated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics