Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x0NEMANARMYx
    16 posts

@sock_monkey I do believe this is a RPG/Looter shooter. Google the Genre and you will see. Either way, if that play style is fun for you then have fun. That is what this game is all about. The only issue I have with what the op stated is that the pvp players are mad because of skill build in the DZ and He thinks that Skill builds in the DZ are tactical and require some sort of skill. I strongly disagree and think skills should only boost our character in certain ways. Like Div1 Towards the end. Skills were strong but could not just instantly kill another player. They served as a boost.

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o Our talk is over. You take care.

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@yodaman3d You cannot be serious. You think an all blue build that has 1 skill tier should be able to kill an entire team. I really hope no one listens to any advice you give about anything pvp related. Even the devs have said the traps are getting changed as they should. Having any correspondence with you have been a complete waste of my time.

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@metal_greg They did not say what they were going to do.

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@darth_potat0 Except none of them can admit that an all blue build tossing traps wiping an entire team with 1 skill tier is broken. Imagine.

• TxDieselKid
    149 posts

They know traps are busted, and were never adjusted for use in PvP, hence why they are getting nerfed. They were never intended to be as OP as they are in PvP, it was a oversight by the dev team when they put them in the game.

And as someone who plays quite a bit of DZ and Conflict, most skill builds are useless. It's a VERY well crafted one that can be an issue (not just 6 skill teirs).

• DEDloc
    31 posts

@modalthread611 I've just been trying to implore people to try to keep the game fun and respect their fellow player. Not really surprised that this community is full of people who just want to crap on everybody and declare themselves a god...in a casual game, because they can push Q and E better than you LOL

....and to all of those people who think I should go away and play something else... is that really what you want? The DZ is going to be a lot of fun when you're literally the only one in it, I'm sure. Try to think with more than two brain cells.

• Metal_Greg
    Original poster 86 posts

@modalthread611 how bout u show us some gameplay

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@metal_greg But that's is exactly what happens when players come in here crying that something is broken or OP. The Devs have a major problem with balancing. They do "nerfing" quite well. So the build you are currently hating on, will made completely useless. Which is a waste of time for those who had to actually spend time to find the right pieces.

• D-Y-N-4-M-0
    23 posts

@yodaman3d

Please stop with the "crying" and "screaming" accusations. Stop being so condescending. People are going to give feedback and their personal point of views whether you agree or not. You're welcome to yours but please don't talk down to people as if they're a child.

The traps are not working as intended in PvP. That's why they're changing it. Most of the nerfs and buffs have resulted in a more diverse game.

And for the record, the traps aren't a "build". Its a skill. So no, this fantasy "build" you're talking about cannot be "made completely useless".

• AngryPandaNr1
    37 posts

@x0nemanarmyx 100% accurate bro.
    Turrets and drones should not work in the DZ anyway.
    I think all skills actually, but let's focus on these 2.
    The turret and drone are supposed to be controlled by tech guys in the White House right?
    The moment you step in the DZ you lose contact with them right?
    So they can't see from the camera on the turret and drone either...
    But if they could, they would know who went rogue in there.
    And better yet don't help the agents that go rogue in there.
    A sticky bomb is different indeed, you shoot and activate that yourself.

• Metal_Greg
    Original poster 86 posts
    @metal_greg They did not say what they were going to do.

actually, they did. this is the exact quote from yannick: "We don't have anything else planned [for pvp] until then, except for fixing some annoying bugs(looking at you shrapnel trap)"

• Metal_Greg
    Original poster 86 posts

@angrypandanr1 fair point. maybe they should even turn on you when you go rogue.

• AngryPandaNr1
    37 posts

@metal_greg exactly lol
    I just pictured some dude placing his turret after they patched that in, and he'd be like:
    Wait what? Hey....EEEY WHATS HAPPENING????
    Hahaha

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@yodaman3d Made useless? I am extremely baffled who you cannot understand that that build should not be able to even be made and deal that kind of damage with all blues. An all blue trap build should be useless end of story.

• ModalThread611
    96 posts

@rimbo-[censored] I really cannot understand how anyone would think that build is ok.

• LateNiteDelight
    454 posts

I just want to state, for the record..

.. that I'm enjoying the fact that a members name gets censor tags when people @ them 🤣

• Sock_Monkey
    282 posts

@latenitedelight I guess the modfilter doesn't approve of the "B" word.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@rimbo-[censored] And how exactly is "nerfing" a build that some players have spent time finding all the right pieces good for the game? How is it building diversity? Players that I have ran into in the DZ wasn't using it. Yet for some they have encountered it enough to "feel" everyone is. Why aren't the players trying to find another way to beat this. Nope it's comes down to, "it killed me, it requires nerfing". With Massive, they don't adjust well. They squash it, in PvP and in PvE. So for the record, this doesn't affect any of my builds, but I would guess it affects others who may not be using it for PvP.

According to what I have read here, it is related to "A Build" in PvP. Which will be destroyed if nerfed. Why? Cause player's who haven't figured out how to beat it. 1 person even explained how to beat it in this thread. That was rebuked cause the hater was more focused on "nerfing" then accepting another possible solution.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

100% accurate bro.
    Turrets and drones should not work in the DZ anyway.
    I think all skills actually, but let's focus on these 2.
    The turret and drone are supposed to be controlled by tech guys in the White House right?
    The moment you step in the DZ you lose contact with them right?
    So they can't see from the camera on the turret and drone either...
    But if they could, they would know who went rogue in there.
    And better yet don't help the agents that go rogue in there.
    A sticky bomb is different indeed, you shoot and activate that yourself.

This here supports another concern. We have always had players who have hated the use of skills, especially in PvP. Skills which is part of TD series. In TD, skills was always being targeted for nerfs. Which often made SBs already weak for PvP even weaker.

Suggested Topics