ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@au_nexus691

I bet you can down any "muppets" (and by that I mean unsuspecting players) with that, as you said, "in seconds".
    The debate was about insta-melts, less than a second, while the opponent doesn't register damage or very little. Which should not be the case with an all red + GC build.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@yodaman3d This is just comedy at this point. You don't use glitches yet are for using gear that is obviously not working as intended, Makes perfect sense.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@au_nexus691 Oh that is also not working as intended, dealing pve damage in pvp and just dealing way too much damage period. The aim assist on console for the sticky makes it way too easy. The fact a player with a watch of 20 can make a tossed together fire sticky build and wipe an entire team. Yeah just not thought out very well.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@x0nemanarmyx Exactly. Supportive role not nuclear blast.

• AU_Nexus691
    28 posts

The whole PvP needs a major overhaul with some PvP modifiers , burn sticky , traps

Also same goes for weapons , regulas defiantly need a PvP modifier as it can literally 1 tap anyone with 1.5 mil armour

Lets hope they get redstorm back to do something with it in the next update....

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@modalthread611 So your assumption of anything used to beat you is broken or not working as intended and needs nerfed into uselessness.

And no, I don't believe in using glitches. My stance has nothing to do with traps. I would just prefer not to get everything nerfed to the ground cause some players in the DZ got owned.

Why not get better builds or better strategies? Why must it be nerfed? If that's the case, why not have all guns nerfed, haven't you ever been shot in the DZ?

• Noxious81
    1026 posts
    (...) So your assumption of anything used to beat you is broken or not working as intended (...)

If I understood their issues correctly, they are saying that a Skill Tier 0 trap should not be powerful enough to instantly kill an agent. No skill sitting at Skill Tier 0 should be able to be a threat like that. In order to have the most effective skills, a player should have to invest in Skill Tiers (as it works for almost other skills in the game). So this trap seems to an outlier that does need a fix.

For example, an all blue build also should not be able to oneshot another agent with any gun. If there was gun dealing a base damage of roundabout 1.0 million, it also would be considered an outlier and would also be in dire need of a fix.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@noxious81 This guy cannot grasp an all blue build tossing traps should not be able to kill 6 players at once. Not sure why he just does not understand that. He really thinks it's a nerf..... He really thinks the devs truly thought all blue shra[nel trap build should be able to kill an entire team. In what world would 1 skill tier make sense to deal that much damage?

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@yodaman3d Pure comedy. You cannot make this stuff up. I think my all red build zero skill tier fire sticky should deal 2 million damage. Sounds about right by your logic.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@noxious81 With his logic an all red build zero skill tier fire sticky should deal 2 million damage in pvp. An all blue build should heal you for 900k heal in pvp. Exactly how it should work. That is his logic.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@au_nexus691 At this point most of pvp is so far out of wack with redstorm moving and allowing massive to make some very poor choices for pvp.

• Sock_Monkey
    535 posts

@modalthread611 Curious: are there any videos demonstrating this? I am not questioning or confirming, as I don't know enough about PvP in this game to do either, but I would like to see an actual example of what you describe.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@modalthread611

"Just give up, this person does not get it. Nor will they."

Just take your own advice. 😊 Not that it matters anyway. The developers themselves acknowledged the problem. The traps are being changed and that's that.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@modalthread611

"At this point most of pvp is so far out of wack with redstorm moving and allowing massive to make some very poor choices for pvp."

To be fair, Redstorm were no better. Being set on fire for breaking an opponents armour & the dynasty fire holster setting everyone on fire to name a couple of blunders of many by them. You literally had to spec into HZP on every piece just so you could shoot back.

The game was in an awful state right upto TU7 when balance finally became acceptable. Not perfect but acceptable. Then TU8 changed everything and again, right up until present, the games slowly becoming more balanced. Pistols and bulwarks are still FUBAR but it is what it is.

• tarakanttt
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • tarakanttt
    5 posts

Basically, it all depends on the contingent. The guy above described it. That it's mostly spoiled kids who play. But since I know more . They often promote the account here https://overboost.pro/: (https://overboost.pro) . On some sites . And they don't play very well . And are aggressive all the time. I think it's all about inappropriate behavior.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@rimbo-[censored] They were bad also 100%. I am really baffled of what kind of pvp experience they have been going for, since it has been meme pvp since launch,

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@rimbo-[censored] I just can't fathom anyone could be this clueless to what is a nerf anf what is not working as it should.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@sock_monkey Here is a video this guy has 70% explosive resistance.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@yodaman3d

70% explosive resistance. This is counter build or supposed to be. 1.7 million armor shrapnel trap vs 1. million armor explosive resistance build. Not broken at all..... LOL

Suggested Topics