Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    27 posts
    The PvP vs PvE quarrel will never end.
    Yoda is right, the problem is that PvP and PvE are using the same mechanics and the same gear. PvP gear and skills should not be on the same table as PvE.

The idea of the devs is that you should be able to seamlessly switch between PvE and PvP, but it's just a dream they should finally acknowledge for what it is: a dream.
    Nobody goes in the DZ with a PvE build and nobody goes in the LZ with a PvP build. Just completely separate the gear or, better yet, create standardized loadouts for PvP so people will stop whining that one thing or the other should be removed from the game because they get killed by other players.

"nobody goes in the LZ with a PvP build".

I do. So does all my clan.

"one thing or the other should be removed from the game"

Nobody wants anything removing from the game.

Yoda's logic is basically things can be way out of balance because counters exist. Yeah, no.

• desrocchi
    20 posts

Just because you do unoptimized things does not mean they are the norm. If you have fun with it good for you.

Yoda's logic is basically things can be way out of balance because counters exist. Yeah, no.

So you DO want things taken out.

Can you please stop being so blind to the fact that the reason why you don't like those things is because the way they work in the PvE part of the game affects the PvP part? The thing goes both ways: if it's adjusted for PvE it will affect PvP and viceversa.

That's why PvP needs to be separated from PvE: be it with completely separated gear/skills, or fixed loadouts. Just because you CAN go and do PvP with a PvE loadout does not mean that it makes anyone happy.
    You sound pretty unhappy.

• DEDloc
    50 posts

@desrocchi nope means your little pic of ...pretty much nothing, is not proof of anything. It seems to have my stats mostly correct. https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/DEDloc/overview ..can't imagine why yours would be so inaccurate LOL 🤡

Oh let me guess, you're like that other guy who has two computers, two accounts, two homes, and plays totally differently from each LOLLOLOLOL
    Honestly... who cares. The fact is, you've proven my point multiple times with your own responses. You admit you won't be around, yet want to have something to say about it. You're that guy who farts in the elevator and then gets out laughing. You want to mess it up for others and walk away. The guy farting in the elevator, well, he may get a good laugh, but he doesn't have any friends. Ya know....because he's that guy..

• DEDloc
    50 posts

@desrocchi I've played with and against Dynamo. He may not remember me, but I remember him and he has forgotten more on this topic than most of us will ever know. He's correct. Just face it.

• desrocchi
    20 posts

@dedloc Ok, keep living in your fantasy world.

• DEDloc
    50 posts
    The thing goes both ways: if it's adjusted for PvE it will affect PvP and viceversa.

More speculation and prediction from someone with zero real knowledge of the future.

Learn the difference between opinion and fact, dude.

Also, he never said he wanted anything taken out. That is your interpretation, not what he said. Reading comprehension is a thing.

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    27 posts
    Just because you do unoptimized things does not mean they are the norm. If you have fun with it good for you.

So you DO want things taken out.

Can you please stop being so blind to the fact that the reason why you don't like those things is because the way they work in the PvE part of the game affects the PvP part? The thing goes both ways: if it's adjusted for PvE it will affect PvP and viceversa.

That's why PvP needs to be separated from PvE: be it with completely separated gear/skills, or fixed loadouts. Just because you CAN go and do PvP with a PvE loadout does not mean that it makes anyone happy.
    You sound pretty unhappy.

Ah, assumptions.

Explain to me how my PvP builds are "unoptimized" for PvE without even knowing anything about them. Go ahead. 100% of my PvE playtime with so called PvE players and their PvE builds is me doing x10 times the damage and killing x10 times more NPC's than they do with their PvE builds. Seems pretty optimised to me. These PvP builds can solo Legendary. TF you talking about?

"So you DO want things taken out."

Where did I say I wanted anything taken out in this sentence - "Yoda's logic is basically things can be way out of balance because counters exist. Yeah, no".
    There's an obvious difference between wanting something removed and wanting something adjusted. No?

"You sound pretty unhappy."

Explain how you have interpreted anything I have said into I sound unhappy?

• desrocchi
    20 posts

No reason to keep trying having a conversation with people who think I'm lying even about something as trivial as my level even after I posted proof.

Hopefully you're just teenagers.

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    27 posts
    No reason to keep trying having a conversation with people who think I'm lying even about something as trivial as my level even after I posted proof.

Hopefully you're just teenagers.

Yeah, peace out with yet more assumptions and a low key insult instead of a coherent answer. I would never have expected that.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

Considering that we have players unwilling to change their playstyle, their builds, their strategies, or be willing to use counters in a game mode where "anything goes", what has to happen say for Traps to be viable in the PvP to the point one thinks twice before just rushing in to face tank? Let alone everything else mentioned in this thread that players want nerfed?

Suggested Topics