ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DEDloc
    81 posts

@echolecter Wrong LOL

• LateNiteDelight
    1012 posts

@dedloc no, it wouldn't - it's all in there already. You clowns just don't like skills, because you are incapable of adapting or countering.

I hate any of the 'magical damage boost' crap, Skills included. Let's get a little more reality in here.

• LateNiteDelight
    1012 posts

@echolecter none of those threads are what he thinks they are - they are exactly what I told him he would find - some random sweats saying it makes the game boring.. and everyone else telling them they just don't have to use them.

These jabronis are just circling around in fantasy land. I'm glad Massive doesn't care about PvP at all. Why they keep banging their head against that wall still befuddles me to this day.

• DEDloc
    81 posts

@latenitedelight yes it would. It's an idiotic idea.

If you are looking for "reality" you're definitely playing the wrong game LOLOLOL

• ModalThread611
    140 posts

@latenitedelight So then an all blue build should do the same damage as an all red build.

• DEDloc
    81 posts

@modalthread611 exactly.

Let's just throw the whole gear system in the trash because "reality" LOL

• D-Y-N-4-M-O
    41 posts

@latenitedelight

"You clowns just don't like skills, because you are incapable of adapting or countering."
    "I'm glad Massive doesn't care about PvP at all"

I have multiple skill builds & multiple counters to PvP players. I also have more PvP kills than you'll ever have. It's not us "clowns not liking skill builds". It's you guys that are salty about anything PvP related.

"I roll through the DZ, and thanks to this thread, I now carry traps to cover my six or drop on the rope. It's great, and the PvP sweats are too whiny to just use the myriads of counters. I hope they keep it as is, but I've already posted how I think Skills should be balanced, as well as DZ changes that should happen. But they don't hold the delicate hands of the thin skinned gankers, so they just cry instead."

https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/LateNiteDelight/overview: (https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/LateNiteDelight/overview)

You have zero PvP kills, 6 rogues kills in the DZ and have played a total rogue time of 15 mins and you're in here telling everyone how skills should work in PvP, claiming players don't know how to counter & that you "roll through the DZ" with those traps to "cover your 6" . LOL, embarrassing.

• ModalThread611
    140 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o I love when pve players want to decide how pvp plays out.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there,

We will now be locking this thread, as this discussion has started to head in a different direction and has the potential to be considered as trolling / flaming.

We ask you to respect your fellow players when posting in the forums, even if your opinions may differ. There is no need to turn disagreements into heated arguments, and we request that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive. This ensures all visitors can enjoy and benefit from these forums.

I recommend that you take a moment to read our forum rules, as violating these can result in action being taken on your account.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics