ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    I clearly know much more than you do about the DZ and PVP.

No doubt about that, since I despise the DZ and never play it.

What you don't know is that every time they changed something to mitigate some DZ complaint it reflected on the rest of the game.
    Do you really think we would give 2 flying f***s about how you balance the DZ if it didn't also affect us?

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi again, you'll be gone soon and we will be stuck with the results of your whining.

Also you are again presenting your theory as fact. Let me be clear.....You.....DO NOT KNOW WITH ANY CERTAINTY that changes the devs might make in the DZ will even affect you. Pure hysterical speculation.

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    again, you'll be gone soon and we will be stuck with the results of your whining

Well, I've been playing for years, so yeah...

DO NOT KNOW WITH ANY CERTAINTY that changes the devs might make in the DZ will even affect you. Pure hysterical speculation.

Speculation based on past repeated experiences.

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi ...but still speculation. Do you always argue this enthusiastically over your theories and guesses about what may occur? About things you admittedly won't even be involved in? LOL

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    but still speculation

Yep, the same grade of speculation you do when you think tomorrow the Sun will rise in the East.

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi I don't remember us having that discussion. Funny to watch you attack me rather than the point I'm making though. Pretty immature on your part but hey, too each their own LOL

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    Funny to watch you attack me rather than the point I'm making though

I didn't see you making any point other than "you're all wrong and you're all hysterical"

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi it's a fact. You're freaking out about something that you have no way of knowing one way or the other. Admittedly so.
    Your argument seems pretty weak if you can't just accept that FACT.
    Jumping to ad hominem is the reaction of a person who no longer has anything of value to offer....which seems to be you...admittedly so.

EDIT::
    Oh, in case it still went over your head it's that you and yoda have whined and cried about something you, admittedly, know nothing about. You have your guesses and that's it. Stop acting like your predictions about how any of this would be handled are even remotely accurate. They're simply not based in fact and you have zero evidence to prove otherwise.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@desrocchi For the 100th time. An all blue build with traps should not be able to kill an entire team of players. There are nerfs and then some stuff is just broken and needs to be fixed.

• ModalThread611
    145 posts

@dedloc this guy doesn't pvp yet knows all about it and can teach us how it works and should work. Imagine....

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@modalthread611 he's a level 30 player so I guess it's no surprise that he's so uninformed.

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    Stop acting like your predictions about how any of this would be handled are even remotely accurate

You seem to think these are predictions when in fact they are experience. Experience should teach us what to expect from the future, and that's simply what we're doing.

I still have to reiterate that I don't really care how the PvP side of the game is handled and despite what the other guy said up here, I never told anyone how to do it. All I care about is that changes to the game to accomodate the PvP crowd don't go and ruin the game for those who do not partake in it.

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    he's a level 30 player

If you're talking about me, you really messed up your research.

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/desrocchi/overview: (https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/desrocchi/overview)

• desrocchi
    195 posts

@dedloc Well, you put your faith in a completely inaccurate tracker that doesn't even have the post-release specializations 😊

Here, hopefully my SHD level is enough to prove I'm not an "uninformed level 30" simp.
    https://i.imgur.com/H2d9Knd.png: (https://i.imgur.com/H2d9Knd.png[/img])

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi nope.

• A Former User
    0 posts
    Funny how PvE versus PvP discussions always turn into fights between the two camps. People that played this game long enough can't ignore post from @YodaMan3D because what he stated is exactly what it is. PvE players don't ask for nerfes and if you think that this game is ever going to be balanced, then dream on. All the stuff in this game is like a bag of apples, when you are allowed to pick 5 it will always to be the same ones that weight the most. Balancing is impossible given the infinite amount of possibilities, at best then can create some sort of leveled playing field. But after every change, like picking another bag of apples, only one combination turns out to be on top.

As for original discussion about skills, nobody likes to fight against automated (overpowered) skills, that isn't what Player versus Player is about. I haven't played in DZ (only TD1) because I think that PvP in this game is rather silly. And having this animation before you enter the zone is the silliest one of all, you're just a sitting duck but others can already see and hit you. For me it's the same stupidity like NPCs that become immune for some reason, it really doesn't make any sense in shooters.

This isn't true whatsoever. For starters to say "PvE players don't ask for nerfs" is a complete lie. I can and will if necessary, pull up countless posts to prove its a lie. Secondly, Yoda has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to anything PvP related. I ignore pretty much everything he says. I'd also agrue with anyone that after each and every update the game becomes more balanced in both PvP and PvE. Theres been countless nerfs and buffs over the years and it resulted in a more diverse game.

It's clear to me some people on this forum are just super salty about anything PvP related. The explosive traps need bringing in line with other skill builds. It's that simple. They should be powerful when spec'd into and not so much so when not. A blue or red build with zero spec's into skill damage should not be as powerful as it is now. It's way out of balance. The developers themselves even acknowledged this.

• DEDloc
    157 posts

@desrocchi they ARE predictions. Like, literally...by definition, they are in fact, predictions and nothing more. Your experience is irrelevant to that fact.

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    Your experience is irrelevant to that fact

I mean, experience is the basis on which to build prediction, but you seem determined in your tunnel vision.

• desrocchi
    195 posts
    @desrocchi nope.

"nope" what? "nope" you trust an outdated tracker to a screenshot? 🤡

Suggested Topics