Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@b8gb9g89bg9089g It's as you say though, the DZ is a free for all zone. Manhunt is a part of the gameplay loop and if you generate one you're asking to be hunted down. Rogue policing isn't really in the loop but it came about because farmers, for want of a better word as there are many reasons to enter the DZ, got sick of being harassed at landmarks by rogues. The rogues aren't doing anything wrong flagging up but they invite a coordinated retaliation if they engage in a certain tactic -- namely ambushing a player during a landmark take over. It's a free for all zone so we can't demand that a player flags up, or doesn't use skills, or doesn't multi-group, or doesn't just shoot you in the back as you unaggressively jog by each other. So where you see a player's actions as cowardice for that player it's just a tactic or strategy they use to deal with rogues. They are under no obligation to go rogue, or police rogues or engage in manhunts at all. I'd say that the only thing a player entering the DZ is bound by is the fact that anything goes in there.

Bugs, exploits cheats are another thing entirely though and I think they should take priority over anything else.

• Sgt-Clubba
    8 posts

@darth_potat0 and how do you feel about the 1 shot kills of regulus?

• DEDloc
    51 posts

@sgt-clubba it's easily outplayable. Not so much with fire.

• ModalThread611
    129 posts

@yodaman3d Please never give me advice about something you do not do nor do you know about. You are merely wasting both of our times.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@modalthread611

Just because I'm not into ganking others, I do understand PvP and do enjoy it under the right circumstances. TD series just doesn't do it well.

My advice comes from the fact that you want to punish others by nerfing the PvP to meet your vision. Some would just prefer you not nerf Skills.

• ModalThread611
    129 posts

@yodaman3d You might make some sense if you actually have experience in how pvp is now. You do not. So as I said.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@modalthread611

I know enough to understand it's bad PvP. I also understand that everytime someone whines about PvP being balanced, everything get nerfed to nothingness. Maybe if you put as much effort into learning how to defeat that which is beating you, instead of begging for nerfs so you can be OP and the game be ruined.

• noooob023
    4 posts

I just want a better game. Everyday I play this game, it feels like I make no progress. The builds flat out suck when it comes to the quality. It's either it works or it doesn't.

I'm just so tired of looking at numbers and dying repeatedly. I used to enjoy this game right up until I hit the endgame. Oh my god. The burn out.

Sharpshooter is useless, good god. I just want this game to be fun again.

• ModalThread611
    129 posts

@yodaman3d Maybe if you knew about pvp instead of assuming I might take you serious. You have no clue and sound like the typical pve player handing out advice about something he sees in a magazine. When you play some pvp and see and experience what and how it is now. Just don't. There should not be an all blue build with traps that can kill 6 players at once. [REMOVED]

• RichardOshea
    167 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ModalThread611
    129 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ModalThread611
    129 posts

@richardoshea I don't think you have any idea of how broken skill's,status and pvp in general is beyond broken. Don't give me advice on something you have no clue about.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DEDloc
    51 posts

@richardoshea talk about thick LOL...you don't seem to understand that since the devs aren't fixing it, it's up to US, the players to make it fun. So when somebody loses a gunfight, and they get out their skill build, the next guy does it and the next and so on.
    Sorry but I am totally calling BS on you PvPing "regularly", I'm in there every night and I've never seen you once, though your tag may be different.
    Oh, and the first game was, in all actuality, better in many ways, by far. TD2 could use some of what TD1 had.
    It's a looter SHOOTER....which kinda says "we use guns" but to each their own.
    Feel free to keep failing at gunfights and resorting to your skill build, just know that you're part of the problem, not the solution. It's up to US....the players, to keep it fun.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DEDloc
    51 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 You'll never even know it's me.

• DEDloc
    51 posts

@richardoshea yeah, because it won't be LOL...you'll be running tidal basin.....again.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 😆 I can't even remember the last time I did that but it has to be months ago. Too many noobs making it a pain in the butt.

• DEDloc
    51 posts

@richardoshea so you're the king of the DZ but you can't finish Tidal solo?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Suggested Topics