Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 Don't actually know about that as I've never bothered trying. Hold that thought though....

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea you don't realize it, but you've given up several times in this thread that you do NOT regularly PvP. Also your hate for the PvP community tells the story pretty well. Making up lies to make yourself seem viable on the topic is a little pathetic. You clearly have no idea what really goes on in the DZ. Likely because you never progressed beyond getting melted at your own extraction.

Anyway....I don't have to hide. This is my tag in game. Feel free to come find me whenever you hit puberty.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea I caught you in another lie LOL!!! Your stats bro....HAHAHA ....see, I have an excuse. I'm a converted PvE player so I only recently started PvPing (and I STILL "get it" better than you) but my stats are still much better than yours. Your headshot percentage is terrible. You should work on that.
    https://tracker.gg/division-2/profile/uplay/RichardOshea/overview

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 I don't PvP with that character as that is a role playing character. I use a different account, tag, computer and location when I choose to have a session of PvP. Hate isn't really in my lexicon; I dislike the non-stop complaining from the PvP community; I dislike its toxic, racist, homophobic rantings when you floor them; I dislike that it keeps trying to turn The Division 2 into The Division 1; I dislike it's attitude to any other playstyle than guns; I dislike the fact that in 27 months skills have been pervasive throughout this content, available to all players, useable by all players; I dislike that people keep claiming this or that about skills when they are generally incorrect about them and simply don't like them or use them.

Hate, not so much. You'll need to try a lot harder if anger is what you want from me.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea you've established yourself as a liar, so at this point anything you might say on the subject is totally worthless.

Have a great day 🙂

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 Do you want to go ahead and prove that. Put up or shut up pal. That is not the account I use to PvP with.. for the third time.

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@darth_potat0

You are late on the anxiety pils.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea is that why you have 64+hrs of PvP on it?

LOLOLOLOLOL
    Says you've "RPG'd" almost 2500hrs LOLOLOLOLOL

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 DZ ranks. Try and think a little before you blurt something out. All of that PvP comes from people trying to kill me, not me actively looking for PvP. That character does not kill other agents unless he has to.

Before you bother looking at Conflict stats you should know that I'm not all that keen on it as a mode but I had considered going back in for another look. Keep an eye on them if you like. I'm not here to impress you, I don't care much what you think of me as a player and you know nothing of me as a person. Why would I concern myself with your randomness?

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea ....and yeah...most people have another Ubi account, internet connection, and computer they PvP on. It's totally believable.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 I doubt most people do but a lot of people have more than one home. Again, try thinking for just a few moments before you write.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea so you have a PvP home and a PvE home? Interesting. Tell me more.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 Yeah sure, they even have that on their plack outside the white picket fence. No 47 PvP gardens and No36 PvE Cove. Just two homes with an indifference to linking accounts. I don't need to. I have multiple email addresses too but that isn't much of an indicator is it.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea ::fart sounds::

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 Sounds more like XBox to me

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

The words an ... player was supposed to have been in that sentence. I don't hate your toys either.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea oh please.
    PC Master Race.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@darth_potat0 Please what? Buy your own PC. I like the new XBox console: it's a PC in a proprietary box. That argument is kind of dead now as there's not much difference these days save for some overpriced hardware, dubious cooling solutions and a god-aweful controller.

I'm just unlocking Tidal now. I'll let you know how it goes. Might even record it for you.

• DEDloc
    53 posts

@richardoshea good luck 🙂

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

@tcarlisle2012

Isn't that why in TD series they made it so DPS build could "with a push of a button" drop a SB with 1 to 2 shots? You can't really use the, "it's a I Win button, when it's all an I Win button". It comes down to your playstyle and perspective. As long as players keep hating on each other's playstyle, there will always be cries for nerfs. Which is what these post always lead to. Punishing each other for being different.

Suggested Topics