Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• petar298
    Original poster 1 posts

In Bloody Path to Peace, I killed Ynyr and every single soldier, but I can't progress as it wants me to clear out the remaining briton soldiers. I have reloaded save games, restarted the game and tried killing Eivor. Nothing works and I cannot progress with the game.

I also cannot add an image because the dimensions are too big or the file size is too big. I have spent too much time trying to fix this

Cannot add savegame You do not have enough privileges for this action.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team have confirmed that this issue should now be resolved!

If you are still unable to progress in "Bloody Path to Peace," please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current quest log, showing that "Bloody Path to Peace" is your active quest.
    • That you are unable to progress in the quest after clearing out the soldiers.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Scepticfish
    4 posts

I cannot complete the mission bloody path to peace. I've burned all the huts, killed all the guards and killed the boss guy but the quest won't complete and move on. Help!

• Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

The problem / bug appears in the Scirorescipe storyline in the Bloody Path to peace quest, during the burning huts quest. The whole task can be started, but when you finish burning the huts and when the burning indicator is full, the task does not change. It doesn't show that Ynar's men should be killed after this quest, but it still says 'Burn the Huts'.

Turning the game on and off again has no effect, and neither does restarting the quest. Also, burning additional huts or killing Ynar won't update the quest. This causes me to be unable to go through the main storyline for this location, please help.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 265 posts

Hello @chojrak_pl, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about this quest issue you've experienced with the Bloody Path to Peace. Do you happen to have a clip of this issue occurring? If so, please upload it as an unlisted YouTube video and send the link to me here.

Official Response
  • Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

@ubi-mercury Now, the first part of the task has been completed, the second is loading, but the third is not ... I can't talk to Ivarr. And sorry for the long video, but I didn't know that the second task would be updated.

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for providing this clip @chojrak_pl! Could you please confirm if your game is up to date and there are no pending updates?

Official Response
  • Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

@ubi-mercury Yes, i have 3.21 version

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for letting me know @chojrak_pl. Could you please upload your most recent save with this issue to the cloud?

Official Response
  • Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

@ubi-mercury Yes, of course. I think i did that!

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for uploading the save to the cloud @chojrak_pl! Do you happen to have a previous save you can test this issue with?

Official Response
  • Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

@ubi-mercury I have save before starting this whole mission

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for the update @chojrak_pl. Could you please test that previous save to see if this issue with the Bloody Path to Peace quest occurs there as well?

Official Response
  • Chojrak_PL
    6 posts

@ubi-mercury To be honest... I did that, like 5 times in a row. For the first time,it just stopped on the first part of the mission, but after 2 hours, i think i could go into second part of the mission

• Ubi-Mercury

Thank you for clarifying @chojrak_pl. I've passed all of this information you've provided so far to the development team for further investigation of this issue. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Official Response
  • aLT1-
    7 posts

I'm currently unable to progress past 'clear out remaining Briton soilders' in the mission 'Bloody Path to Peace' even though I have killed all remaining soilders and Ynyr. Help please

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@guest-a4kw9ygv I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it's not a known issue.

Can you try using your Odin sight to see if there are any soldiers close by that may be stuck. If you are unable to see any then can you try loading a previous save file before you started the quest and try again.

However if this is not possible due to losing too much progression then can you please provide a video. In the video can you use your Odin sight to show that there are no soldiers in the area.

Official Response
  • aLT1-
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Hi there. So I've gone back to a previous save from June 27th 2021 and restarted the mission again, only to have the same issue of not progressing to the next phase of the mission after killing all remaining soldiers and Ynyr. I've used Odins sight as well and looked around for any stuck soldiers or some I've but am sure I've killed them all. Am I able to send a link of my gameplay recording of using Odins sight to look for them?

• Ubi-Keo

@alt1 Thanks for the update. You can paste the URL link to your video in this thread yes.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@scepticfish I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Can you please confirm what the current quest objective is showing? If possible can you try loading a previous save file before you started the quest and try again.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together several threads about being unable to progress in "Bloody Path to Peace" after clearing out the remaining Briton soldiers. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place.

If you are encountering trouble in this quest, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest objective, and active objective for "Bloody Path to Peace."
    • Using Odin's Sight, can you show us that there are no remaining soldiers in the area, and that combat cannot be triggered.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass on your reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics