Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @Scepticfish!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Bloody Path to Peace." Please be assured that the development team have been notified about this issue and are currently investigating this further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. As soon as we have any new information regarding "Bloody Path to Peace," we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Can you please confirm if you have tried selecting a new raven from the stable to see if this allows you to continue the quest? If the issue is still persisting, would you be able to provide a video showing the following:

• That you are able to summon your raven during the quest, and the raven skin you have applied.
    • Your current quest objective, and the active objective for "Bloody Path to Peace."
    • That, when using Odin's Sight, there are no remaining soldiers in the area, and that combat cannot be triggered.

I'd recommend uploading the footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this video for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ghawks96
    1 posts

Hi Guys,

Good news (hopefully for you too), I managed to get past this bug where it got stuck on "Clear out remaining soldiers".. I also had the bug where the raven was no longer available but that's fixed now also.

I had abandoned the game for the last few weeks and just came back to it this morning so I'm not sure as to which of the below actually fixed it, but I recommend trying all 3.

1. First thing is the game had updated to v1.030, although there is no mention of the bug fix in this version.
    2. Before starting the quest I fast travelled back to Ravensthorpe and started the festival quest. Don't think this made a difference but mentioning anyway.
    3. (I think this is what fixed it) I went to the stable in Ravensthorpe, bought a new raven and assigned that as my raven. This fixed the bug where the raven didn't work. I went straight back and started the "Bloody Path to Peace" and everything worked fine. A minute or 2 into "Clear out remaining soilders" Ynyr arrives and you get prompted to kill him.

Because going to the stable fixed the raven bug I'm assuming it fixed the other bug too.

Hope it works for you.

• aLT1-
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • aLT1-
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks for the update, just gave it a go and it works fine now. Able to progress to the 'Regroup with Ivarr and Ceolbert' part of the mission after killing Ynyr and his men. Shout out from New Zealand 🙌

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@ghawks96 - Thanks for sharing how you were able to resolve this issue in your own game by choosing a new raven from the stable. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress further in this quest 😄

@aLT1 - I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved fro you as well after changing your raven! Thanks for sharing an update with us 🙂

If you are still unable to progress in "Bloody Path to Peace," we would recommend that players try changing their raven at the stables before returning to the quest area. This workaround has worked for a number of players who were encountering the issue in their own game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-z4ZtlOHL
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Changing the raven appears to have resolved the issue for me too. Thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that changing your raven has resolved the issue for you, @guest-z4ZtlOHL! 😄

Official Response
  • Pennycillin2021
    2 posts

I am unable to finish this quest for a slightly different reason. In searching for colbert when I reach the cave and the "this can't be good" dialect begins lt jumps to eivor being stuck in the cave, and a movable boulder blocking the exit, and I cannot move the block out of the way

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1581 posts

Hello @pennycillin2021,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can pass it along to the development team for further investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Pennycillin2021
    2 posts

@ubi-mark I have found a workaround to my glitch. I allowed myself get stuck in the cave. Let the cut scene play out, then fast travelled out of the cave, then was able to go back to the cave and rescue ceolbert properly

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 609 posts

Thanks for sharing this @pennycillin2021!

We're glad to see you were able to get around the issue!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team have confirmed that this issue should now be resolved!

If you are still unable to progress in "Bloody Path to Peace," please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • Your current quest log, showing that "Bloody Path to Peace" is your active quest.
    • That you are unable to progress in the quest after clearing out the soldiers.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics