Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BLuu55
    4 posts

Following this post. I am having the same issue in this part of the story. I went away, came back, killed all the soldiers. Even killed Eivor by drowning. Nothing happens and I am stuck on this part of the quest. Any updates to this?

• BLuu55
    4 posts

I have a video of it as well but it will not let me upload a video. States that I do not have enough privilege. undefined

• BLuu55
    4 posts

• aLT1-
    7 posts

@ubi-keo sorry for the delay in reply. Here's a link to the video, thanks.

• aLT1-
    7 posts
  • KBL007
    15 posts

On Bloody Path To Peace Quest after burning all huts and killing all soldiers and time to fish for Eels with Ceolbert, selecting fishing line in menu shows Fishing Currently Unavailable.
    Please tell me there is a solution to solve this. Even when trying to fish with weapons nothing available to fish seems empty.

KBL

• Scepticfish
    4 posts

@ubi-keo I've tried reloading previous saves, I've tried completing the quest in multiple ways, I've tried leaving the area and completing other quests and coming back before I start this one but nothing seems to trigger the quest into continuing. I've had it get stuck both on "burn the huts" quest objective and "clear out remaining soldiers". Probably can't get you a video I'm afraid...

• Scepticfish
    4 posts

@scepticfish seems its exactly the same issue as the other video in this thread....

• ghawkins96
    1 posts

I'm having the exact same issue, stuck on "clear out all remaining soldiers" and doesn't change when Ynyr arrives. Passed on all details to a member of the support team in a private chat.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about your experiences with "A Bloody Path to Peace" within this thread. We have passed along all of the reports shared with us to the development team so they can take a closer look. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation into "A Bloody Path to Peace," we will let you know within this thread.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest objective, and active objective for "Bloody Path to Peace."
    • Using Odin's Sight, can you show us that there are no remaining soldiers in the area, and that combat cannot be triggered.

We can then forward these reports to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@BLuu55 - Thank you for taking the time to share a video and an additional image with us. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

@aLT1 - Thank you for sharing a video with us as well! I've forwarded this to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

@KBL007 - It sounds like you're experiencing a slightly different issue to the one being investigated within this thread, as you've been able to progress past "Clear out the remaining Briton soldiers." Just to check, are you able to fish elsewhere in England? Or are you unable to use your fishing line anywhere?

If you could send us a video which shows your current quest objective, as well as that you're unable to use the fishing rope, we can pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

@Scepticfish - Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried, and for letting us know that you've encountered trouble during different stages of the quest. If you are able to capture a video of this issue, please don't hesitate to share it with us so we can pass it along to the development team.

@ghawkins96 - Thank you for letting us know that you've already been in touch with a member of the support team via live chat. I've been able to find your support ticket and take a closer look. I can see that your case has been forwarded for further investigation. I'll pass your report along to the development team as well.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • BLuu55
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis another thing I noticed too is that the priest is at the entrance of the village. Talking to him with the other two doesn't change anything, even after clearing the objective. He states he will meet us after the city has been cleared.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing us with an update of your findings, @BLuu55. I'll add this information into your report to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • KBL007
    15 posts

@KBL007 - It sounds like you're experiencing a slightly different issue to the one being investigated within this thread, as you've been able to progress past "Clear out the remaining Briton soldiers." Just to check, are you able to fish elsewhere in England? Or are you unable to use your fishing line anywhere?

Not able to fish anywhere. "Not Currently Available" in RED

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying the issue you're encountering further for me, @KBL007!

I'd recommend sharing your report in our ongoing Megathread about being unable to use the fishing rope. This will allow us to investigate the issue you're encountering without going off-topic within this thread about being unable to continue in "A Bloody Path to Peace" once the Briton soldiers have been cleared out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AntoineNew
    2 posts

@ubi-keo
    I have the exact same issue.
    I burn the hits, kill some guards, then kill some guard with green/blue icon, and finally kill Ynir.
    It seems that it should trigger a video, but nothing happened. The objective is in French, but translation would be "kill the surviving breton soldiers"
    I have reload many save game with no succes.
    Even after killing Ynir, there is the bishop? Near the lake...
    And also, no matter witch save game I load, I cannot use the raven. Nothing happened. No message, just no reaven!
    Thank you

• AntoineNew
    2 posts

I'm not playing right now, I already lost two session of play on this bug but I can assure you that the objective is "kill the surviving breton" and that there are no more bretons in the area.
    I'm playing on Ps4. I think my last saves are on the cloud...

Also, do you no that, on the forum, when using smart phone, it is not possible to type. And see what you are writing? I see the tittle, the police icon, and my keyboard...

• johnnewwe
    2 posts

Hi all, My bug is very different. I have burnt all the cottages and killed the boss (even got his weapon), but the screen still says "Burn the cottages" and I can't progress. Anyone else face this issue? If so how did you manage to progress?

• guest-z4ZtlOHL
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am having this same issue on xbox 1.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for continuing to share your accounts of this issue with "Bloody Path to Peace" whereby the quest does not proceed to the next objective after you have cleared out all of the soldiers. We have been informed that choosing a new raven from the stables if yours has been lost / deselected may help to resolve this issue, as it has been a solution for some players, so I would recommend visiting the stables and selecting a new raven as part of the troubleshooting process for this issue.

If the issue continues after you have selected a new raven, we are continuing to forward information to the developers for them to review as part of their investigation into this issue. Please send us a video showing the following if the aforementioned workaround is ineffective for you:

• Your current quest objective, and active objective for "Bloody Path to Peace."
    • Using Odin's Sight, can you show us that there are no remaining soldiers in the area, and that combat cannot be triggered.

@AntoineNew - Could you please try the above workaround after reloading a previous save (ideally one from before beginning the quest) and let us know if that allows you to proceed? Regarding typing a reply on mobile, could you possibly also reply to this thread in the Forum Feedback section with more information, so that this can be investigated? Many thanks!

@johnnewwe - Welcome to Discussions! As you have mentioned a different issue to the one this thread concerns, I would encourage you to open a new thread for your unique issue rather than continuing to post in this one, as it will derail it / take it off topic. We'll happily investigate further with you in a separate thread dedicated to that issue. Thank you!

@guest-z4ZtlOHL - Welcome to Discussions as well! Could you please review the information above and try the workaround after reloading a previous save (ideally from before starting the quest), and let me know if you're then able to proceed? Thank you!

Official Response
  • Scepticfish
    4 posts

Can I get an update on this please. Played again today, after downloading the update (4.0 I think) from a fresh save before I started the mission and the same issue again. It either gets stuck on burn the huts or clear out the remaining soldiers. Is this getting fixed or what? Really want to finish this game!

Suggested Topics