Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Troopercooper80
    Original poster 62 posts

Cant make it more simple, please optimize this game for the next gen consoles.
    Updating older games was nice and all that, but this game deserves a bit of loving guys and girls at Ubisoft.

I own the gold version for all platforms, meaning I love this game to pieces and have spend hundreds of hours in the world you created. (Cassandra all the way.. sorry Alexios..)

And there are many that really wish to see at the very very least an FPS boost maybe?
    Though I think there is room for optimizing the graphics aswell, better textures, volumetric clouding etc.
    Least that all seems to be missing on the series X.

There used to be a topic on this somewhere on the old forum, but it seems to be gone here after the transition.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    274 posts
    There used to be a topic on this somewhere on the old forum, but it seems to be gone here after the transition.

Cause Ubisoft don't cares about the upgrading the game, witch is no longer supported.
    You might think that adding things what you want is just like flipping a switch ? YOU WRONG !!

• Troopercooper80
    Original poster 62 posts

@kmarkopl They had no issue doing this for some of the far older AC (remastered) titles.

I don’t see any reason why they can’t or wouldnt.
    Ubisoft is a huge company with like 8 studios to work with.

Also AC Odyssey still outsells Valhalla, weekly.
    Its also played far more , daily, with an average on PC alone of 5000 consistent players peaking to ~10.000.. Daily! (Steamcharts)

Nobody cares about Valhalla. (Sorry Ubisoft!, it only sold well due to Corona)

• Maledicus
    51 posts

Nobody cares about Valhalla. (Sorry Ubisoft!, it only sold well due to Corona)

Well i care alot about Valhalla, because i think its a fantastic game, but nonetheless i'm with you ... it would be awesome to see the game updated with a Series XS version!

Best regards.

• Gatton16
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Troopercooper80
    Original poster 62 posts

@gatton16

Well apparently it was informative, as Ubisoft did update the game to run at 60fps.. so.. yeh.

Whats wrong with your quote by the way? It’s like super bright text.

• IceKingof74
    10 posts

@troopercooper80 Odyssey Xbox Series X|S & PS5 needs Graphic Upgrade or a toggleable option like Valhalla that lets Odyssey user pick Framerate or Resolution Option.

• Troopercooper80
    Original poster 62 posts

@icekingof74 as long as both options come with a graphic update.

I mean 4K Valhalla @ 30fps looks in some (if not many) ways worse then performance mode.

I don’t know how much more is possible for either game in terms of 60fps / higher textures and whatnot.

• KmarkoPL
    274 posts

@troopercooper80 gatton16 is spam bot !

Suggested Topics