Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1153 posts

@hidden1ne While I don't have further information to provide at this very moment, please keep a lookout on our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page for further updates. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • Korialstrasz88
    6 posts

Bonjour,
    suis-je le seul à ne pas pouvoir récupérer le cadeau dans la colonie ? Je clique dessus j ai bien la sauvegarde mais pas d arc dans l inventaire...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2910 posts

@korialstrasz88 I'm afraid that we can only assist you in English on this forum, please repost on our French forum here

Or if you would prefer support in English then please translate your question or issue and we will assist you further.

Official Response
  • Korialstrasz88
    6 posts

@ubi-keo hello
    Thank you for the answer, I was in the wrong forum, here is my request in English:

Hello,
    I'm not the only one who can't get the gift in the colony. I click on it and I have the save but no bow in the inventory...

• Korialstrasz88
    6 posts

elk's bow

• Ubi-Keo

@korialstrasz88 I can confirm that this is a known issue that is being investigated. I have merged your post with a megathread we have created for this issue.

Official Response
  • rtxus
    17 posts

Installed 1.3.0 - Went to read the letter, Arc Of Elan still not dropping. Just in case for anyone having the same issue, this is still a bug.

• Ubi-Keo

@rtxus Thanks for the update. I can confirm that this issue is still being investigated.

Official Response
  • Imferael
    22 posts

@rtxus same situation. Installed 1.3.0 patch - still no bow.

• HIDDEN1NE
    130 posts

@ubi-keo

If we leave the bow where it is untouched as well as the letter, is there a possibility of this being fixed for us in the future, especially since it’s one of the top bows in the game? If the dev team are still investigating my suggestion would be seeing if the mastery challenges caused this, as with the chests bugs, from what I’ve tested.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1153 posts

Hey everyone, this still is being looked over by our team. While I can't provide any further information at this very moment, please stay tuned to our social media channels for further updates. Thanks again for your continued patience as the team works on resolving this.

Official Response
  • SILENCER-K_D_S
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ReRevelations72
    8 posts

Are you guys waiting for the next update? Just launch a hotfix and that's it.

• Shangrial
    3 posts

@ubistorm hello, sorry for the delay I did not see this post. I’ve tried restarting and reloading. Even progressed game in the meantime and checked the letter again and it still did not drop the bow. It sounds like this is a consistent issue (it does match exactly what the folks at Reddit are experiencing) and so I don’t see the need to send you a video at this time. If that will actually make a difference please let me know and I will.

playing on PS5.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4658 posts

Hello there!

I'm happy to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation into being unable to collect the Arc of Elan. The development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ReRevelations72
    8 posts

Was this fixed with the Siege of Paris update?

• Imferael
    22 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4658 posts

Hello there @ReRevelations72!

There weren't any fixes released alongside "The Siege of Paris" expansion release. Any game updates will be communicated in the News & Announcements forum, so I recommend checking here for the most up-to-date information.

As shared in my earlier post, the development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! Once we have more information to share about this update, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    28 posts

After the Essexe story arc Birstan sends eivor a letter saying that he has given eivor a bow as a gift. I can see it at my letterbox but when i interact with it to claim it it just disappears and never does make it to my inventory. No new item notifications pop up or anything. Interacting with the bow just causes the game to autosave and thats it.

Can you fix this please. It looks like a cool bow so i would like to use it

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1532 posts

Thanks very much for pointing this out to us, @rjeb94 - we really appreciate it!

Can you have a look at our troubleshooting guide for me? In particular, please make sure to fully update your system, and give it a power cycle.

If that doesn't solve the issue, can you get me some screenshots (or ideally a short video) showing the letter from Birstan and the bow, and then another showing the bow not in your inventory? This will be very helpful for investigating the issue further. Here's Microsoft's support article showing how to take screenshots and videos on an Xbox One.

Let me know if any of those steps are unclear. Looking forward to your response 😎

Official Response

Suggested Topics