ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

@hidden1ne I can share that theory with the game team, sure.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

@ubi-froggard

Thank you 🙏

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

@hidden1ne No worries 🙂

Official Response
  • ReRevelations72
    8 posts

Seriously, Ubisoft? A new patch and that bow is still bugged?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2819 posts

Hello @rerevelations72 ,

I'm afraid we don't have any further information regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue, should we hear anything further such as a planned fix date, we'll let you guys know.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • Slink100
    1 posts

When can we expect the arc of elan bug to be fixed? Kinda jokes just having the bow there unclaimed

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @Slink100 - welcome to Discussions!

Regarding being unable to collect the Arc of Elan bow, I'm pleased to say that the development team believe they have identified the underlying cause of the issue now, and are working on a fix to be implemented in a future game update. We cannot yet confirm when this fix will be introduced, as its release date / conditions are not yet confirmed, however as soon as this information becomes available, we'll be sure to share it here in the megathread and via the patch notes.

As such, we no longer require additional images or videos of the issue, nor additional save files. Thank you to everyone who did provide those so far; they've been integral to the investigation! We'll keep you all updated if anything else should be needed. Thanks again! 🙂

Official Response
  • rayman2170
    2 posts

Just ran into this bug on PC. Guess I'll wait to pick it up on the next patch.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1243 posts

@rayman2170

Sorry to hear you've encountered this. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates and once we can confirm when the patch is live or the issue is resolved we'll update everyone affected here. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Pickl420Rick
    4 posts

I have the same issue when reading the letter from birstan and then interacting with the bow, it doesn't add to my inventory.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Welcome to Discussions, @pickl420rick, and thank you for reporting your experience of this issue here in the megathread as well.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the development team believe they have identified the underlying cause of the issue now, and are working on a fix to be implemented in a future game update! We cannot yet confirm when this fix will be introduced, as its release date / conditions are not yet confirmed, however as soon as this information becomes available, we'll be sure to share it here in the megathread and via the patch notes.

We don't need any additional videos of the issue or affected save files for now, but should any additional information be required in the future for any reason, we'll let everyone know here. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

Just wondering, is the planned fix for this coming in TU 1.3.2 tomorrow? Thanks in advance 🙏

• JustLetMePlayMF
    1 posts

@hidden1ne
    No, of course nothing changed. At least on PS5. Bravo, Ubi, keep it up and soon we will celebrate a beautiful jubilee since the first report.

• HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

@justletmeplaymf

Fr??? I’m with you user name dude just let me play with this bow how hard can this be??

Ubisoft what happened to the believed fix? I know you aren’t perfect and can’t fix things spot on right away, but this has been since June and it’s literally reading a letter to grab a bow what complicated unfixable code could be making it last this long?

• Ubi-TheBerry

Hey guys!

At this time, the fix previously stated does not yet have a date for release and wasn't confirmed as part of the 1.3.2 patch (sorry we didn't respond to your post asking this sooner!).

So we're still waiting a specific date / patch number for where this will be implemented.

When we have this information, we'll post this here.

Sorry for the disappointment and any inconvenience caused with the fix not being available just yet and thank you for your continued patience while this is resolved.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

@ubi-theberry

Gotcha, thank you for this this makes sense at least. Genuine future question then, is it possible for you guys to say “something is planned to be fixed” by the theoretical time of a soon to be patch but that doesn’t really mean it’s intended for said patch, rather the confirmation is to confirm it will be in any future patch? Thanks again for your reply 🙏

• Ubi-TheBerry

No problem at all @hidden1ne , thank you for your feedback.

For us, we like to keep players in the loop and provide a reassurance that issues are being actively addressed as there are many instances where we don't have any information to share and it can come across as bugs being ignored, which isn't the case.

We'll take your comments onboard though as something to look into to improve communicating these unclear dates.

Thanks for your understanding!

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

@ubi-theberry

Hey actually very sorry I can see my question was confusingly worded and not what I meant to ask of you, I totally appreciate you guys giving updates consistently and so I’ll try and reword my question.

This is more too just for me or whoever else waiting not any feedback to give, but when you say there’s a fix intended, you just mean a fix is in sight (an update like you say) and not attached to the nearest patch unless stated “part of TU—” I’m more just asking if I shouldn’t assume that an update on a fix means “fixed in the closet to date patch” rather in reality it’s more of a “yes there’s a fix, but perhaps not this patch.”

Sorry again as the last post seemed harsh in that context, my question really is for me
    and to tamper my own expectations, not a critique on you guys. Thanks again though for you help

• Ubi-TheBerry

Ah I see, no need to apologise @hidden1ne !

And yes - you're spot on. If we know the Title Update / Hotfix the issue is planned to be resolved in, we'll include this in the post.

Otherwise, as is the case here, the team have confirmed they're in the process of establishing a fix for the issue, but the Title Update this will be ready / included in hasn't been confirmed yet.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    171 posts

@ubi-theberry

Gooottchaaa that makes more sense now. Thank you then that clarifies everything for me 🙏 Appreciate all your help!

Suggested Topics