Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Anytime @hidden1ne !

Hopefully we'll be able to share more specific fix news soon!

Official Response
  • Alcotearoa
    3 posts
    • @ubi-keo Does the bow appear and Eivor does the animation to pick it up, then it vanishes but it is not added to your inventory

Is this still not resolved? It's been almost 4 months 😕

• BaradeerTheWise
    2 posts

@ubi-theberry As a suggested fix for those past the point of no return, couldn't a code be added to automatically give the arc of elane to anyone who enters it? You could add it via consol commands or as a redemption code. As is it is an incredibly frustrating bug that makes it so I can't open my mail or risk losing the bow that I really want to try.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2374 posts

@aoteaoroa @BaradeerTheWise I can understand your frustration and can only apologise for how long it is taking for this issue to be resolved.

As Ubi-TheBerry previously advised, hopefully we'll be able to share an update soon.

Official Response
  • Alcotearoa
    3 posts

@ubi-mark hello, is the issue still not resolved? Or is it just me now? All these comments are from June but it's October and I have the same problem

• BaradeerTheWise
    2 posts

@ubi-keo So I just finished the game with the letter unopened since I wanted to play with the bow, and it automatically disappeared. Does this mean I will just never be allowed to get the bow?

• imkrazykay
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue. I reloaded to a previous save before I picked up the bow and tried again and it did the same thing and disappeared. went back to save and not picking it up until confirmation of fix.

• JayBug79
    2 posts

I am having the same issue on Xbox one. Even after they just did a patch update 7 day's ago. I never paid attention on my first play through and never noticed it. But after i seen my (male) Evior picked it up i noticed the icon that pops up when ever you get gear or any loot did not pop up. So when i looked in my inventory there was nothing new added.. This has been an issue for way too long for Ubisoft to be [censored] footing around about when they have had several update patch's and DLC's that have been implemented since this issue was first brought to their attention.. Just pathetically useless dev help.. I believe this will be the last Ubisoft game i buy period..

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2374 posts

@jaybug79 @Alcotearoa @imkrazykay @BaradeerTheWise As I mentioned in my previous message the issue is still being investigated, we will hopefully be able to share an update soon.

Official Response
  • ReRevelations72
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Driltan
    10 posts

Same issue on PC version 1.3.2.
    Eivor reads the letter, grabs the bow, there is an autosave but no bow looted. Nothing in the inventory but the bow disappeared.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @driltan

We are aware the issue still exists and a patch hasn't been released for this ongoing issue yet.

Official Response
  • Str8MayheM85
    3 posts

Sheesh is this still not fixed? I've stopped playing 2-3 months now it feels like because of this waiting on a fix. Get it together Ubi, went through a similar issue with Fenyx Rising except that one literally stopped progression. This one doesn't but I do not want to finish the game without one of the better bows in it since I like to use them. Maybe get more of the team to help on it and not one person? Would go a lot faster I bet.

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @str8mayhem85

I'm sorry that this issue is causing you to not want to play the game. As you said, it isn't required to play on, but I believe there is some better bows available than this one that you can find, just in case you did want to look into those.

Official Response
  • Str8MayheM85
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard Thanks for the suggestion. But I'd rather have it fixed and not be robbed of content and a functioning game that I paid for. Sorry but this is something that should never take this long to patch. Considering there's a new Creed nearly every year. You'd think you'd all be vets at coding it and it would be an easier fix.

Run some kind of checklist for the game. If player has completed required quest but player has never possessed said reward for it. Grant them a 1 time collection of the reward.

Or if thats too complicated then just give it to those that cared enough to come here and make a case or statement about it. Either by directly inserting it into their games or a single use code or something.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1122 posts

I understand where you're coming from, @str8mayhem85 - we're eager to have a solution in place, too! My sincerest apologies that we don't have any updates on the issue to share at the moment, but it's something our teams are still looking into.

I can certainly appreciate how this would make you less inclined to play Valhalla, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience while we continue to investigate.

Official Response
  • Alcotearoa
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • theKVD
    1 posts

Throwing my hat in the ring too. Just hit the same bug on Stadia. Also was sent flying hundreds of feet in the air while walking and teleport 10 feet or so constantly.

These games really need an extra year in development at least. Origins had the same level of glitchiness. Odyssey didn't have nearly as much though.

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @thekvd

Welcome to the forums first of all and thank you for adding to the thread. We'll share any updates on this here as soon as we have them.

Official Response
  • Shizon
    1 posts

@ubi-keo It's been almost 5 months for crying out loud! And still investigating? Sure. What are they doing? I didn't know about this bug and already read the letter. The "avenge x player" quests are still bugged as well, non-stop appearing after any activity I'm doing while I'm in the range of the dead player.

Suggested Topics