Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• a861019
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • a861019
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard Already delete this game,this is the worst Assassin's Creed with no doubt.If let me choose between eating [censored] and playing this game for one last time,I'll choose the [censored].

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey guys, thanks for your input and apologies if this has been taking longer than anticipated.

There has been some progress made regarding the issue however more details to come at a closer time, therefore thank you for your continued patience and as soon as we will have further information, details will be posted here, in our official forums as well as AC Valhalla website.

Official Response
  • KingBeard
    3 posts

This is a common issue on all platforms.
    I'm in the same boat.
    Hopefully they'll fix this in the next update.

I'm on Xbox one s

• Shame000
    1 posts

Same thing just happened to me. Eivor goes to swipe for the bow but it never shows up in my inventory. I've tried reloading saves, but it never drops.

• Giovanni0312
    1 posts

i just encountered this bug. I reloaded the file different times but i still can't get the arc of Elan. I won't collect it until the end of the game (hoping it won't disappear). 4 months and it still hasn't been fixed 😕

• SinerBuzz
    1 posts

Can the devs just make it a Free Reward with a 'Requirement' that the Player must have completed the Essexe story Arc?

• Str8MayheM85
    3 posts

@sinerbuzz right? Throw it in Ubi rewards for free. Gate collecting it behind the completion of the required quest. Then if ever down the line they get it fixed the worst that happens is some players get an extra bow to dismantle for some free resources who cares? Or if Ubi cares they can simply make it unavailable in rewards after its finally fixed.

I've been going through and completing my backlog of games and this was one of them. I've enjoyed it as the other creeds but losing interest after waiting so long.

• HIDDEN1NE
    118 posts

Just wanted to come here to say the patch fix worked! I’m able to get the arc of elan bow now, and just to be safe I reloaded grabbing it a couple times and each time worked. Many thanks to the dev team for fixing this 🙏🙏🙏

• DirdenT
    1 posts

I just had this happen to me too. I completed the quest and tried to grab the bow but got nothing in my inventory. This was on November 6th.

• HIDDEN1NE
    118 posts

@dirdent

Login today to either see if it retroactively unlocks for you, and if not and you have a save before grabbing the bow in your room, go back to that and it should be able to unlock now.

• ReRevelations72
    8 posts

Finally got the bow. Guess this latest patch solved the issue (on PS4, at least).

Suggested Topics