Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@governor456 No worries, that is quite alright! The Game team is currently looking into this issue. As soon as I have more information from them I will provide it here. Thank you so much for all of your help and patience.

Official Response
  • guest-F4D1iv0s
    5 posts

@nerdybirdy83 I've got same issue and carried on with game to see if missed something I'm upto to 300 power collected all gold killed loads of zealots collected a ton of weapons but only 40% complete because I can't loot key? Something needs to be done as I'm not buying any other stuff until it is.

• NerdyBirdy83
    5 posts

@ubikobold

hey, I’ve just sent the save that I can complete that quest line on to the cloud, it’s the 58 hour 4 min 33s one for you guys, hopefully this helps get it sorted out.

• UbiKobold

Thank you NerdyBirdy83! Guest-F4D1iv0s, if you are still unable to collect the key, could you send your most recent manual save to the cloud? I'd like to include your information with this investigation as well.

Official Response
  • Governor456
    7 posts

@ubikobold

I was just wondering if anything has been done about this issue. I’ve tried to do other things in the game but it still won’t reset this mission so I can no longer progress in the quest line.

• UbiKobold

@governor456 Sorry for my delay in getting back to you. We've been continuing to collect information regarding this issue of not being able to collect this key and the Game team is actively looking into this. I sincerely apologize for any trouble that this may be causing in the meantime, and if any more info is requested from the Game team I will be sure to post it here.

Official Response
  • Sgt-Litzy-69
    1 posts

Tilting the Balance, I can't collect the key from a dead guard body to open the locked door to the king. Anyone has this resolved? Reload still the same issue.

• Governor456
    7 posts

I’ve put a couple of posts in here about the tilting the balance mission and I’m still unable to loot the key to finish the quest. I’m now at the point where I can’t do any other things until I finish this quest do it is keeping me from progressing. Had there been any update to what we can do to fix this

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@Sgt-Litzy-69 Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated, I have also merged your post with this mega thread.

@governor456 I can see you previous post on June 15th, UbiKobold replied to you, I'm afraid there are no further updates at this time. Please ensure that you reply to existing threads and do not create duplicates. As I mentioned above I have merged all of the posts together into one thread.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@gman_49 @guest-uJq9Oxy8 @fluzzle @guest-F4D1iv0s @NerdyBirdy83 

Hi all,

I have merged all of your posts into a mega thread. The issue is still being investigated, however as you all reported this some time ago I just wanted to check if you are all still experiencing this issue?

Could you please reply to let us know. If the issue is resolved can you confirm how you resolved it (for example using a workaround) or if it simply worked after installing an update, thanks.

Official Response
  • Governor456
    7 posts

@ubi-keo

I played the game three days ago and the issue was still happening. It will reset everything but the guard with the key and will not let me loot the key. Sorry for any duplicate posts as I was experiencing internet problems and things were resending and or I couldn’t tell if they had been sent.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Governor456!

No worries about the duplicate posts. We've have merged all of your threads together into a single one now. Thanks for sharing an update with us. The development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including any news about a fix. Rest assured that once we have more information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-F4D1iv0s
    5 posts

Has anyone got the answer to the key from the guard in Offchurch tilting the balance? Dead guard lying their can't loot key? 6 months been trying this. Sent videos of situation and still no help or update. May as well dump thegame? Certainly not spending any more money with Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @guest-F4D1iv0s!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the key in Offchurch. I've checked in with the development team and I can see that they're still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including any news of a fix. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation into the Offchurch key, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SamanthaxJ
    1 posts

I think it's stuck when auto-loot is enabled. Had the same problem and this solved it for me: I loaded a previous save file (where I have to talk to Aethelswith again) and resetted the auto-loot skill. After killing the guard with the key I could finally grab it.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 328 posts

@samanthaxj

Hey there.

Thanks for sharing that with us. I'll pass this on to the team investigating this issue.

If anyone else experiencing this issue in the thread could try toggling this skill and trying again please let us know if's helped.

Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics