ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DadKev
    Original poster 6 posts

I've been running the Third Eschelon clan for over a year and have many posts in the prior D2 forum. Many clan members joined as a result of those posts. I've decided to merge Third Eschelon into the GCRock clan The Second Wave. I've been using their discord site for a few months now to play and do raids.

I would encourage anyone that wants to find others to play with and do raids to look into it. Go to GCRock.com for info. If you have wanted to do the raids, this is the place. First timers are always welcome. All you need is a 50 chc, 150 chd build and a mic. They require that so you can participate and not just be carried. I have over 60 Dark Hours and over 40 Iron Horse raid completions in the few months I've been there.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Eternalchaoz
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mkim31
    15 posts

@dadkev As I speak, I have a LMG/SMG/Shotgun/Survivalist Build with heavy Defense, and I'm seeking to recruit XBox Players to my cause for Countdown, Iron Horse, and Dark Hours purposes.

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    120 posts

I've never liked clans. I know some might get offended, but some might understand what I am going to say and agree and move on. Because that is not their case. Personally, I play with my wife and daughter and real friends I have in other games. Never had the need for one to do anything in this game, including raids. People are always willing to play raids when you want to. Idk, I've never felt comfortable being told what to do and how to play by some loser nerd that never got attention in life and now seeks for it in his clan. Of course, this is not everyone. I have a friend Gafney982 that's a leader of a clan and they are the coolest people. But we all know that is not the case in most clans you find in games today. I have my invitation set to off. I am tired of getting so many invites. I feel being in a clan is not cool these days. In the 90s or early 2000's you at least had to meet a criteria in order to join. Now they are as uncool as tattoos. Everyone has them. Not for me. My clan is my family and real friends, and we don't need some abbreviated word to represent us. But if it is for you than knock yourself out. There are tons of them in the division 2 and with that I am out. Have fun with this thread.

Suggested Topics