ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

Unfortunately it was just as the host and I finished a bounty, but I had enough time to salute and clap. I love running into forum members; it's a rare treat!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Merphee
    74 posts

I saw dagro once in the white house public area, and xcel joined one of my groups via matchmaking one time. There was a point in time where me and redsabersam would always be in the same randomly matchmade group.

• YodaMan3D
    0 posts

Back in TD days, I have ran with some from the forums. I have assisted a couple, but haven't noticed any randoms tanglements.

• xcel30
    840 posts

@merphee I probably have played with others without being aware, since i just press matchmake and let the game do it's job

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@merphee I think I saw you in one of the DZ's too.

• N3mB0t
    1013 posts

hey!!! im famous!! lol

hi mate , dont remember seeing your name but i do remember someone using all the emotes in front of me in the end of some activity , that was you then😊

spent my night sheperding so you either asked for backup or were in a group that asked for it ,hope i was a good help.

but in a more serious note , i did create an ingame clan called UFU (Ubi Forum Users) so some of us who headbump here could play together sometimes, the idea didnt really went through as hardly anyone from here joined but its still up , so i encourage anyone wanting to play with me or other forum members, to join , my friends list is also open to anyone in here not wanting to leave their actual clan but still wanting to keep in touch in game.

hope to see you all in the field agents.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

I ran into EidolonFox in the Terminal a few years back, but she's not a common forum poster. Never had the pleasure of running into anyone else, at least not that I know of.
    I have DemizeFPS on my list but I can't remember if that's from a random meet up, it could be.

I'll see if I can find N3mB0t's crew, is that on PC?

• N3mB0t
    1013 posts

@sevennvd yes im on PC , same name as here

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts
    hey!!! im famous!! lol

hi mate , dont remember seeing your name but i do remember someone using all the emotes in front of me in the end of some activity , that was you then😊

spent my night sheperding so you either asked for backup or were in a group that asked for it ,hope i was a good help.

but in a more serious note , i did create an ingame clan called UFU (Ubi Forum Users) so some of us who headbump here could play together sometimes, the idea didnt really went through as hardly anyone from here joined but its still up , so i encourage anyone wanting to play with me or other forum members, to join , my friends list is also open to anyone in here not wanting to leave their actual clan but still wanting to keep in touch in game.

hope to see you all in the field agents.

Yep, that was me. I recognized your name, so I thought I'd say hello 🙂

• N3mB0t
    1013 posts

@t-h-u-d-d you werent using the same name , were you?

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

@n3mb0t Yes same name, you joined at the exact moment we killed the bounty target, then the host disbanded the group. I only had time to spaz out a couple of emotes.

• N3mB0t
    1013 posts

@t-h-u-d-d

should have recognized it from here , oh well , hope we meet again 😉

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

@n3mb0t I just requested to join the UFU clan. Hopefully I'll be accepted 😉

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

@sevennvd I found the clan by searching the full name "Ubi Forum Users". Searching "UFU" doesn't find the clan.

• RedSaberSam
    31 posts

@t-h-u-d-d I was at the White House today and seen your name popup in chat, you and other agents were getting ready to do a Raid.

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

@redsabersam Yep, we just finished it. It was my first raid. We had a great team! It was a lot of fun. We had two really good leaders (not myself, of course). DrWickk. and HarryThePotter. If you see them in chat looking for raid agents, I suggest you join. They will walk you through it and you will have a great time!!

• RedSaberSam
    31 posts

@t-h-u-d-d Your first Raid and you finished it same run, nice 🙂 Get the Eagle Bearer?

You know, I'm interested in doing the raids but wasn't ready today when you guys were getting your team together, otherwise I would of asked to join.
    Thanks for the info on DrWickk and HarryThePotter, I'll keep an eye out for them. I'm gonna be on this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, maybe I'll find a team to join.

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 53 posts

@redsabersam Sadly, no Eagle Bearer. It would have been amazing if that dropped. One of the guys said he had done 108 raids and still hadn't got it. I think that's criminal, Ubi/Massive!! There should be some kind of counter that would ensure a raid specific weapon or gear piece after a certain number of raids. It should be much lower than 108, too!!

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@n3mb0t I send the request!

Suggested Topics