Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Orel....
    Original poster 9 posts

Hi, so lately I have dig up the forums and the game to see if there is upcoming new content but nothing came up. and I stumbled upon this video -

Is anything going to be changed? when the change comes? when new content? or ... what I afraid of. will you let the game die so people will give up and move to heartland? (which I heard going to be free, which seem to be horrible decision due to the amount of cheaters the PVP will have.).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    672 posts

LOL, that video was posted three days ago, and is just a wish list from players. It's unlikely the team has done anything beyond circulate it for review, if that.

The last update we had stated that new content is due to come before the end of the year:

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/2MaVWnNfnfQ128qCKaUE3w/an-update-on-the-tom-clancys-the-division-universe

With the timing of the season re-runs, it's likely this means December.

• Orel....
    Original poster 9 posts

@dagrommit an update once a year? that's horrible.

• dagrommit
    672 posts

@msg-lero blame ubi corporate for their late strategy changes. There wasn't going to be any new content after season four, and the team had wound down. Then ubi decided they wanted to extend the life of their existing games. Hence they've had to spin up a new team with people from Ubi Bucharest to work on the new content.

Plenty of other games to play in the meantime.

• Orel....
    Original poster 9 posts

@dagrommit Imagine killing your own games, and trying to revive them.

• BattleMaster23
    25 posts

@dagrommit I want to know more about the upcoming game mode and when it'll be released. Seems to be taking some time, which is fine, but more info about it at least would be nice 🙂

• Sircowdog1
    77 posts

@msg-lero You have to look at it with high-level executive goggles on.

To them it's a matter of choosing an investment in an existing game with 40 million copies sold, or a potential tapping of the entire massive Star Wars fanbase, which is surely more than 40million people. Then throw Avatar on as a side order.

I don't agree with it. I think it's stupid to sacrifice such a large existing customer base through blatant negligence. But I understand the logic they're using: Cannibalize one thing to generate greater profit than what was sacrificed.

• F.i.x.e.r
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Orel....
    Original poster 9 posts

@sircowdog1 Star Wars fanbase? too many games released by EA lately related to Star Wars has failed, the Star Wars fanbase is decreasing by the time. I hope they will not give up on Division for some [censored] Star Wars shet.

Suggested Topics