ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darsaen
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi guys, I have a little question about the Skadi Axe. Can I obtain it achieving gold medals in mastery challenges or could it only be obtained in that initial time period? Thanks a lot!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3617 posts

@darsaen I'm afraid that it could only be obtained during that period as it was a time-limited challenge.

Official Response
  • TheSmio
    85 posts

@darsaen At the moment, it looks like you can't get it. However, AC Valhalla is so far doing one great thing and that is the fact that after a while, all the time-limited rewards seem to be getting released as Ubi Rewards in the Ubi Connect. Earlier UBI games didn't do this (looking at you, Ezio outfit in AC Odyssey which I missed because I was away for a weekend) but Valhalla has so far given out all the time-limited rewards later on for everyone, including the Altair outfit or the Yule/Ostara rewards.

This means that it's quite likely the Skadi axe will be available in the future as a reward. However, I have no idea whether it's going to take a couple of weeks or rather couple of months. I'd personally say that it could be available in August/September.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @TheSmio!

If the Skadi blade is made available again in-game, such as a Ubisoft Connect reward or from completing a timed challenge, this information will be shared on our official platforms. I'd recommend keeping an eye out in these places for further news and updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics