ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mcnallyo
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi there, I've previously posted about this issue many months back and after a bunch of updates, nothing has changed.
    If I am in the area of another player(s) where there is also traffic around, then go into the photo/ replay mode, the majority of the traffic disappears (it varies on how much, normally most is gone). The fact I make car chase/ race videos of The Crew 2 makes the videos/ game world rather dull/ empty. However, if I hit the vehicles in the traffic, they then appear in the replay (but only at moment of impact, otherwise they stay invisible). I think this started happening last year at some point as the traffic used to be fine when I look back at my older videos.

You'll notice on the second video the cars disappear as soon as the transition to the photo/ replay mode occurs

Troubleshooting I've tried: Verifying game files and reinstalling the game. Changing the settings to default in the photo/ replay mode.

The 2 videos below show the issue, the first linked one is new footage, the second is old footage I posted the first time.

My PC: Windows 10 Home. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz  3.40 GHz. GeForce GTX 770. 7.94 GB RAM

One Ubi Support apparently passed this on to the team...but this was back in March so I thought I'd post it again since nothing changed

Many thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1705 posts

Hey @mcnallyo, thank you for raising this up to us again. It looks like our team is still investigating this issue at this time. While I do not have any further updates to share at this moment, but please keep a lookout on our public channels as well as our news and announcements page for further updates. Thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics