Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 376 posts

Hej all
    I come back to this thread as the question I am about to ask is closely relative to the matter:

In the SoP DLC we can do repeatable quests. In those quests we receive specific coins for buying various upgrades and items.
    What do we do with those coins with everything is upgraded and everything is bought from the shop?
    Do they sell coin convertible items (for making real money)? or books of skills, or something?
    Thanks for the answer!

• TheNorfolkian
    836 posts

@torfinr It would make sense to convert them to silver, which could be used to buy other stuff. However, I suspect Ubisoft will continue to feature new armor sets with upcoming expansions, which will all take time to fully upgrade.

• bielik01
    1305 posts

@torfinr did you notice runes reset at the store?
    I saw some footage from the DLC, and it's kinda hard to believe there's only 9 runes available.

• TORFINR

@thenorfolkian Thanks for the reply, TheNorfolkian!

After further testing and obviously playing, here is what I fount out:
    The infamy level is capped at 4.
    Once you've unlocked the upgrades and bought them, that's it... nothing else behind.
    At infamy 4 you only have a set of armour, arrows, rations and such + a few runes.

The system in WotD was so promising, but once more Ubisoft went one step forward, two steps backward.
    The uninspiring game remains uninspiring and the word replayability remains a mystery for Ubisoft's developers.

• TheNorfolkian
    836 posts

@torfinr Thank you for playing ahead to see what is really going on with SoP. It is disheartening that Ubisoft decided to shoot themselves in the foot again.

• bielik01
    1305 posts

@thenorfolkian I heard @JorRaptor saying the runes don't respawn at Pierre's. That's a pity, and some missed opportunity. I'll check it myself on Sunday.

• TORFINR

The royal demands of the WotD remain interesting even when all is unlocked and you still can produce/collect Irish exotic resources and trade them for silver (thus making xp with them)
    But I am afraid that in the current state of the game, the rebel missions of SoP have exactly the same replayability value than the blót festivals' activities: none once you have bought all the items of the shop.

And to add water to my rant: I dont know if some of you have ever visited Normandy, but obviously the developers havent. It should be green, as sunny/as rainy than England, with bucolic farms and landscapes, instead of... that, dark and gloomy atmosphere. Each time I cross the country side, I have the feeling that a zombie is going to attack me from behind a tree. Damn, I have really hard time finding ONE reason to continue playing this game.

• TheNorfolkian
    836 posts

@torfinr That’s a real bummer about the rebel missions basically being a one-off without repeatable rewards. When I heard there would be rebel missions, I honestly thought we were going to get something like what we saw in AC Origins, where Bayek could randomly happen upon rebels who needed help and you could get a quick XP bonus for saving their butts.

As for the landscaping fail, that is not surprising to me. I had commented in another thread about Vinland looking nothing like the geography we saw in AC3. Seriously, if we’re gonna visit the entrance cave of the Grand Temple, at least be consistent and match the landscape from the other game.

• Grand_310
    32 posts

Give us new game+ already! why it take so long!

Suggested Topics