Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Scarfacewhop
    1 posts

hello team, i just installed this game for PC.. and i noticed major issues with the graphics.. doesn't make sense to me why all my games except this game has issues with video quality... so i read most of the treads and see tis a know issue. any chance i can get a refund for this game... works better on PS5 than pc at the moment. even lowering the res down to 50% makes it un playable and choppy.. [censored] is going on.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@scarfacewhop We are unable to look into a refund request for you via discussions. However, please create a support ticket with our team to help look into this for you!

Official Response
  • networkjack
    2 posts

Also having this with 471.68 drivers released 8/10/21
    Win 10
    3700x
    RTX 3070

• X-File071
    2 posts

Greetings,

I can also relate having this graphical issue...

i7-10700k
    GTX 1080 Ti
    16 GB ram
    Game installed on m.2 ssd samsung evo 970

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 552 posts

Hey there @networkjack and @X-File071 . Thank you for reaching out and reporting that you're experiencing these issues! I appreciate the specs for each of your systems as well. Have either of you tried rolling back to the 471.41 NVIDIA drivers? If you haven't, would you give that a try to see if this resolves everything? If not, let's go ahead and gather your MsInfo and DxDiag files, and submit them to our teams via our Support Site. Let me know how it goes either way!

Official Response
  • networkjack
    2 posts

@ubistorm I was experiencing it on the 471.41 drivers before I updated, the issues were part of the reason I checked for updates. I will submit dxdiag and info though.

• X-File071
    2 posts

Nvidia recently released a new 471.96 driver update, however, the problem is still present... Not right out of the gate, sometimes it takes longer for problem to occur, but it's still there...

• Adrian-11
    707 posts

@x-file071

Yes, the issue is still flagged in the driver release notes.

• sharxsurf
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp it's Sep 2021 & still not fixed. It's unplayable!

• wotcthispace1
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp a rollback to an older driver is a work around, not a fix. Any chance of this being sorted, fed up of having to roll-back to an older driver everytime i want to play...

• Lim1ted_Edition
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lim1ted_Edition
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp
    I have recently purchased the division 2 for my PC with the additional DLC. When playing for more than 10 minutes i encounter graphical problems with the game. First there's a grey area at the top of my screen then it spreads to the whole of the screen. Additionally to all this it then renders in geological graphics which shouldn't be on screen which the character can walk through and shoot through, but then it creates a barrier to where i cannot see past while I'm trying the see the enemies on screen and makes it very difficult (if not impossible) to play. I have other games installed in the same location with no problems too.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics      3.90 GHz
    16.0 GB RAM (15.8 GB usable)
    NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 12GB (Driver version 471.96)
    2560 x 1440, 144Hz
    SSD Samsung EVO 1TB

• SuspiciousPixel
    77 posts

Whilst I know this is still an issue in the latest release 471.96. Using 471.96 still gives artifacts in Division 2

For me:
    https://imgur.com/qn1tgLe

Friend who also uses an Nvidia card and using 471.96
    https://imgur.com/V31v5Ml

And another friend who uses an Nvidia card and using 471.96
    https://imgur.com/SeQimJK

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

I apologize, everyone, that this issues are continuing to occur. Would you be willing to share with me if you are playing on DX12 or 11?

Official Response
  • SuspiciousPixel
    77 posts

Hopefully there will be a fix soon since they have been able to reproduce the bug.

• Sarakat
    1 posts

GeForce 471.96 GRD Feedback Thread (Released 8/31/21)
    Open Issues:

• Tom Clancy's The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. [200754013]

And my experience today
    undefinedundefined

Bravo Nvidia

• hralex1951
    58 posts

You have to roll the drivers back to the last 461 update.

• Adrian-11
    707 posts

@hralex1951

The last one that worked without these weird artifacts was 466.77.

• RayanCrayon
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp I've been playing the division 2 on an i7 7700k and I've never had these weird artifacts ever come up.. today I installed my brand new Ryzen 9 5900x and I'm now getting the same weird graphical artifacts exactly like in OPs images! I'm running on directx 11 because when I select directx 12 my frames get dropped really badly.

• instigaetor653
    3 posts

@rayancrayon SEE?!?! This is proof that GPU drivers is not the issue. It is a MASSIVE issue, by all definitions. I noticed the issue the same week they "fixed" a text issue in one of the events involving something about Keener. I will not roll back my drivers to work around their screw up. @Ubisoft needs to fix their game.

Suggested Topics