Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• baldbrownie
    Original poster 2 posts

As of a week ago, I'm seeing very weird glitches and artefacts on my screen when playing.

Nvidia driver 471.11
    AMD 5900x
    RTX 2060
    32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 RAM

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hralex1951
    23 posts

@baldbrownie Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers 471 from July, I had the same thing and had to roll the drivers back to previous release from June, 461.

• baldbrownie
    Original poster 2 posts

@hralex1951 Thanks. That has solved the issue.

• PT_Frizzer
    8 posts

@baldbrownie I installed the hot fix for the most recent and fixed but Cod:CW now crashes and notice me to update the drivers

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 262 posts

Hello Agents! I am happy to hear that the graphical issues were fixed for everyone.

Official Response
  • PT_Frizzer
    8 posts

@ubisushivamp Not so fixed. Fixed Division and messes with COD:Cold War. If I plan to play one of them I have to update or tollbavk the drivers.

• instigaetor653
    3 posts

@ubisushivamp Says who? I just had to log out of the game because it is unplayable. Go back and look at your code.

• sharxsurf
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp it's Sep 2021 & still not fixed. It's unplayable!

• wotcthispace1
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp a rollback to an older driver is a work around, not a fix. Any chance of this being sorted, fed up of having to roll-back to an older driver everytime i want to play...

• Lim1ted_Edition
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lim1ted_Edition
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp
    I have recently purchased the division 2 for my PC with the additional DLC. When playing for more than 10 minutes i encounter graphical problems with the game. First there's a grey area at the top of my screen then it spreads to the whole of the screen. Additionally to all this it then renders in geological graphics which shouldn't be on screen which the character can walk through and shoot through, but then it creates a barrier to where i cannot see past while I'm trying the see the enemies on screen and makes it very difficult (if not impossible) to play. I have other games installed in the same location with no problems too.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics      3.90 GHz
    16.0 GB RAM (15.8 GB usable)
    NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 12GB (Driver version 471.96)
    2560 x 1440, 144Hz
    SSD Samsung EVO 1TB

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 262 posts

I apologize, everyone, that this issues are continuing to occur. Would you be willing to share with me if you are playing on DX12 or 11?

Official Response
  • RayanCrayon
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp I've been playing the division 2 on an i7 7700k and I've never had these weird artifacts ever come up.. today I installed my brand new Ryzen 9 5900x and I'm now getting the same weird graphical artifacts exactly like in OPs images! I'm running on directx 11 because when I select directx 12 my frames get dropped really badly.

• instigaetor653
    3 posts

@rayancrayon SEE?!?! This is proof that GPU drivers is not the issue. It is a MASSIVE issue, by all definitions. I noticed the issue the same week they "fixed" a text issue in one of the events involving something about Keener. I will not roll back my drivers to work around their screw up. @Ubisoft needs to fix their game.

• Adrian-11
    414 posts

@instigaetor653

It's both, the game and the Nvidia drivers. Issues are worse if your CPU and mobo are AMD.
    You can try to clear the shader cache, it works for some, not for others.
    The only proven work around is to roll back drivers to 466.77.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics