Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kill-Bob
    Original poster 4 posts

Any member advise as want to do with surplus Exotics. I have 100 in my sash.
    And I have full components from Exotics I have broken down. If I was a group player
    I would and given them away.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sock_Monkey
    333 posts

You got about all there is to do. Hold on to them to deconstruct for exotic components for future re-rolls.

If you already have every exotic and all are fully optimized, then even those components are worthless to you, so I'd just sell them.

Although I don't have nearly the number you have, I do have every exotic (save for two), and all the ones I have are optimized, so every time I am in a group and another drops I just give it away. Last time I grouped with some randoms in the DZ and gave a dropped Pestilence away the kid was ecstatic and grateful like I've never heard before. Kinda put a smile on my face. 🙂

• N3mB0t
    363 posts

every week i find a low level player through matchmaking or simply going into a safe house and inviting one into a group and i proceed to donate any exotics from the caches i have available , most times its just the weekly donation cache but sometimes i have some from events rewards , like this week where some clueless low level guy was presented with 3 exotics and 2 named items out of the blue , its very rewarding to see how happy they are at the time.

apart from that i keep a mule with 150 exotics stored for destruction and the usual 20 exotic components cap.

if it drops when im alone ... i just deconstruct on the spot .

• Kill-Bob
    Original poster 4 posts

@sock_monkey Thanks for your response. I already have max components.
    And when ever I in a group I always give the exotics away. cu around m8

• Kill-Bob
    Original poster 4 posts

@n3mb0t Hiya m8. like I said if I'm in a group I do give them away
    I have tried to give them to a player I've invite to a mission but the game allow to share the exotic drop.
    Thanks for your response.

• N3mB0t
    363 posts

@kill-bob
    you can only share what you get if the target is your group when you get it.
    the trick with the exotic caches is to claim them only when your grouped with said target player , doesnt work with event caches but field proficiency caches can also be shared with group members if you get them while... grouped.

• Kill-Bob
    Original poster 4 posts

@n3mb0t Thanks a lot m8.🤙

• BT3241
    97 posts

@kill-bob Keep one of everything and sell the rest next time one drops give it away.

• its_John.Wick
    6 posts

anyone who wants to share exotics appreciated.. and i have a question that i cant recalibrate any exotics in the game..none of them even appeared in recalibration menu but only in optimization menu..i dont understand what happened..i could do a chamelon and other exotics recalibration before but now as i said above...and the game has been saying "new projects available.!" at the bottom left corner for the last 2 weeks.. is that exotic recalibration not working another bug ? thnx

• the_Kettle
    148 posts
    anyone who wants to share exotics appreciated.. and i have a question that i cant recalibrate any exotics in the game..none of them even appeared in recalibration menu but only in optimization menu..i dont understand what happened..i could do a chamelon and other exotics recalibration before but now as i said above...and the game has been saying "new projects available.!" at the bottom left corner for the last 2 weeks.. is that exotic recalibration not working another bug ? thnx

You've never been able to recalibrate exotics (at least since Gear 2.0 dropped over a year ago). You can re-configure them at the crafting station (not the recalibration station) which rerolls each stat at random, or you can optimise them.

The 'new projects available' thing is a separate issue, it happens when you don't have the season pass for the current season and thus can't view the 'daily mission' project that is available for season pass holders only.

• its_John.Wick
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • its_John.Wick
    6 posts

@the_kettle ah yes i ve just realized the icon is optimization not calibration..im new to this game..after i ve reconfigured the chamelon it gave me with 2 full attribute and one less..after reconfiguration i have full stats chamelon..so it is a dream to get full stats exotics..i tried nemesis 3 times today and eveytime gave me garbage stats worser than one before 😞

• BT3241
    97 posts

@its_john-wick Thats what you use components for now re-roll the stats trying to get one full stat on 2 stat exotic pieces and trying to get two full stats on a 3 stat exotic pieces and optimize the remaining stat. So the components are still useful. Its much easier then going for the god roll on the big slot machine.

Suggested Topics