ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hammerheadny
    Original poster 3 posts

First of all I apologize for any spelling. I am disabled by MS and have trouble remembering and typing. I am playing the Crew 2 on PlayStation 5 Ultimate Edition.

1. In the upper right hand corner of the screen next to my followers there is a symbol with the number four in it. I don't know what that means. I know I should have taken it a picture but forgot.

2. Where do you find out how many icon points you have once you have reached icon level?

3. I've watched a lot of videos on spending icon points for the three columns of advantages. What I don't understand is how you actually spend the points meaning what do you click on?

4. I bought the Premium Motor pass. But when I go into motor flix there's a box saying I can purchase it again. How do I verify that I own the most current premium motor pass?

Again I'm very sorry if these questions have been answered before but I am on oxycontin for pain and it makes it very very difficult to think sometimes So thank everyone who read my post and answered because you have in a small way improved someone's quality of life. Playing video games is one of the few coping skills that really helps with type of hyper-vigilance.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RaveMartin
    8 posts

@hammerheadny
    Hi, I see your post is from yesterday, so I guess you already found all the answers. If not, I'll try to help you.

1: The number next to your followers is your level for your current Motorpass episode, the progress after doing Daily and Weekly challenges.

spoiler

2: When you enter any of the Headquarters (HQ) you can find the Leaderboard, when you come closer to it, click Enter, you will see the ranking
    of your friends or overall ranking. Below you can see where to find it in Street Racing HQ (South of Los Angeles).

spoiler

spoiler

3: First you have to highlight the part where you want to spend your Icon points and then press ''Enter'' (or ''Return'') on your keyboard to spend 1 point,
    ''RightShift'' to spend 5 points, press and hold ''B'' to reset. See the picture below:

spoiler

4: If you bought the latest Premium Motorpass, you should now own the KTM X-Bow R Spear Racing Ed. AlphaGP car, so check your Profile.

spoiler

Take care and enjoy the ride 😉

Suggested Topics