Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• loryart
    Original poster 1 posts

Good morning and thank you !
    Kindly, can someone give me a valid address where to expose my problem (which I think is not mine alone) regarding the use of the keyboard on a pc for the crew 2 game and in particular referring to drift races?
    Let me explain better, I've been playing on a pc for a year now and I'm almost always in the first 3000 - max 3500 in the weekly summits. I don't question the game, but the controllers do. My son has the xbox and its pad and when he does drift races, they are enormously easier. Now I state that I have installed an xbox controller pad on the pc but that I do not use it on the crew 2. My question to be forwarded to the game programmers is the following: "Is it possible that if I use the keyboard (and I only use that) in drift races I struggle to make 200,000 points while if I use the pad-xbox I reach over 350- 450,000 points and there are those who reach 650,000? because all this difference with the same peripheral-console and cars in the same race? "
    Example: los angeles air port (xbox pad) 385,000 points with the pc
    los angeles air port (keyboard) 200,000 points max with pc.
    Is it possible to know how to set the keyboard (if possible), in order not to have all this difference? Who should I contact for help?
    Hello and thank you very much for accepting me in the group 😉
    Buon giorno e grazie !
    Gentilmente, qualcuno sa darmi un indirizzo valido dove esporre il mio problema (che penso non sia solo mio) a proposito dell utilizzo della tastiera su pc per il gioco the crew 2 e in particolare modo riferito alle gare drift ?
    Mi spiego meglio, è un anno oramai che gioco da pc e sono praticamente quasi sempre dentro i primi 3000- max 3500 nei summit settimanali. Il gioco non lo metto in discussione, ma i controller si. Mio figlio ha l'xbox e il relativo pad e quando fa le gare di drift, risultano enormemente più facili. Ora io premetto che ho installato sul pc un controller pad xbox ma che non lo uso su the crew 2. La mia domanda da inoltrare ai programmatori del gioco è la seguente : " E' mai possibile che se uso la tastiera (e io uso solo quella) nelle gare di drift fatico a fare 200.000 punti mentre se uso il pad-xbox arrivo abbondantemente oltre i 350- 450.000 punti e c'è chi arriva a 650.000 ? perché tutta questa differenza a parità di periferica-console e di auto nella stessa gara ?"
    Esempio : los angeles air port (xbox pad) 385.000 punti con il pc
    los angeles air port (tastiera) 200.000 punti max con il pc.
    E' possibile sapere come settare la tastiera (se si può), per non avere tutto questo scarto ? Chi devo contattare per avere aiuto ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 328 posts

@loryart

Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. As this is more of a gameplay query rather than an issue with the game itself I've moved this over to the gameplay section of general discussions so that our players and our community time can chip in to this discussion and hopefully be able to provide you with some helpful tips. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics