ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/7 Replies/182 Views
    Edwardwilkin
    Original poster 10 posts

What a waste of so many players time, will ubisoft compensate ?, or are they not bothered

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    232 posts

@edwardwilkin You tried four times? I have to admire your persistence, when it crashed for me twice in the same place I just assumed it was probably going to happen every time, and if I'd been running Legendary Roosevelt I definitely wouldn't have bothered with all the time and hassle of reaching that point again (as it was Pentagon in my case, I just dropped the difficulty to Hard and speed-ran it to test it more thoroughly).

If you look in the support forums (or in the Discord or reddit) you'll find everyone on every platform is getting delta-03 disconnects whenever they fight any Marauder drone, unless they kill it really quickly. Ubisoft haven't acknowledged the issue yet, but given the number of reports I have to assume they are actually trying to fix it.

• its_John.Wick
    6 posts

i experienced this 2 times today.. so sad 😞 what a waste of time

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

Ubi is making changes server-side and not really doing QC.
    They may swear they don't make any changes (or the new approach, silent treatment), but the evidence is right here.

• JohnnyCash187x
    6 posts

Looking for an official thread on this. Has Ubi/Massive put out any sort of ETA for a fix? Been about 3 days now and haven't seen much.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

I've seen an official response saying it was fixed with the maintenance last night...

Suggested Topics