ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• stary_cyp_hraje
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey guys! Does anyone have the same problem like me with finishing Pentagon misson? Every time I tried, I was kicked out for Error Delta ....(something) conection problem. But connection is good. I have noticed, thah every time I deal the Quadcopter 3 engines down (more then 50% damage), game kick me out. Please Is there a solution for this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@stary_cyp_hraje I'm hearing similar complaints on Twitter and reddit about all the quadcopters forcing delta errors.

I'll try later if it happens for me too.

• EinAlterSpieler
    9 posts

Today I also got Delta.
    But you can reconnect and end the mission, if you have enough patience.
    Personally, after about 10x Delta, I cleared that mission.

• stary_cyp_hraje
    Original poster 3 posts

@einalterspieler THX foe reply. 10x? I am not so patient 😞

• EinAlterSpieler
    9 posts

@stary_cyp_hraje 😂

I only did this to end today‘s Daily Mission.
    Otherwise I would have given up after the second one.

• stary_cyp_hraje
    Original poster 3 posts

@einalterspieler Same to me. Daily + Weekly. 😞 not the end of world. 🙂

• the_Kettle
    316 posts

@stary_cyp_hraje
    Put it on a lower difficulty and play an all-red build to kill it as fast as possible, and you'll probably only have a few deltas to deal with (I managed the Pentagon one with 4 deltas and the Liberty Island one with only 1 on Hard difficulty).

Also note that it only seems to save your progress if you're solo, if you're grouped it puts the whole group back at the start of the mission.

• Fre3sia_GBR
    3 posts

Same - just tried running it with a couple of folks and we got kicked out for god knows how many times whenever we went into the final (not the second-to-last) scene where we were supposed to destroy the marauder twice. From my side it appears that it was fine when we shot at BT soldiers, but the game would randomly glitch and disconnect us from the server when we shot at the marauder. After 3 attempts on heroic and got kicked out at the final checkpoint I was so done - I was just there to clear the daily project but now this whole thing just makes it completely unplayable.

• powerslave_0607
    1 posts

@stary_cyp_hraje Same for me - the one with the quad-copter at the end. Tried three times and thought it was me. Seems it's an issue with the game. It's just a daily, but oh well.... the other mission worked fine for me and so did my season daily mission.

• Bluemol
    3 posts

Same.. Tried a couple of times in group.. and tried it in story mode(single) and there you end up in an almost point of no return since it delta so fast.. but i managed to transfer out to start and got out.
    so now i can continue with other things to do in the game.
    Tho did i see that the dmg made to the blades engine was almost nothing(usually it's about 10% pr. blade engine destroyd), tho the red light under neath does show normal dmg.

• NewroniN
    1 posts

Yubisoft is a complete rudder, they want to get money without investing it.

• tcarlisle2012
    207 posts

Yep, this is a real bug.

Not sure what is worse.... that they induced another bug..... or that there was forum traffic about this and they STILL let Pentagon be part of the daily.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@tcarlisle2012

Evidence that they DO make changes server-side and don't say anything.
    Lots of people notice various parameters changed mostly re. NPC (perhaps other changes less visible).
    I don't think we all have the same psychotic episode at the same time.

• Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 198 posts

This should have been resolved with today's maintenance.

Official Response

Suggested Topics