Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• US1809CX1
    Original poster 1 posts

How do I deleted my existing game and restart new game in Xbox?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 809 posts

@us1809cx1

Hey there

At this time there is no way to reset save data for The Crew 2 as your progress is saved server side and at this time it is not possible for us to access these files. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will submit your feedback as a suggestion to the team.

Official Response
  • Inconitodu91
    1 posts

@ubi-orion any news on this feature ? it would be very mutch aprectiated, i personaly playde a lot 2 years ago, like lvl180 114cars in mi possetion but i would preffer restart the game to enjoye it again 😃

thanks anyway

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Hey there @inconitodu91 ,

There are no known plans to introduce a save removal facility at the moment as progress is stored server side.

Sorry for any disappointment caused and if there's anything more we can help with, please let us know!

Official Response
  • OBu42
    165 posts
    as progress is stored server side.

is not a valid reason. One can delete data server-side, too!

The true reason might be that IVT/Ubi hopes that the accounts are not shared between people or some people might buy a second copy. The fact that you can not change your starting character supports my opinion. Customer satisfaction plays no role.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Hey @obu42 ,

We don't have any facilities or tools available to reset any player's saves.

At the moment, there are no known plans to implement this but we are more than happy to pass your feedback onto the team.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • brady2827
    16 posts

@ubi-theberry then answer this question: why did you restrict TC2 to online-only? Why rob us of our freedoms? What's your purpose? Is there something we don't know about?

• OBu42
    165 posts

@ubi-theberry

Hi TheBerry,

don't get me wrong: I do not complain that the support staff can not do it (even though the devs could create a simple tool to do ss), and doing this on an individual basis makes no sense. I complain that these features are not implemented in the game.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

Hi @brady2827 @OBu42

Apologies for any disappointment caused by this. We're unable to provide any context as to why this decision was made. We're happy to forward your comments on to the team, however.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Official Response

Suggested Topics