Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

There is no staff at Wyke, England, to the stables there. There is 2 stables at Glowecester, only 1 staff for them, and not located at stable. Should be 1 stable 1 staff or 2 stables 2 staff. This problem is ingame, on all platforms and gen. Just go there and see. Here's video right below to show the 2 locations :

Wyke location and stable :

Glowecester location and stables :

Hope this will be correct soon, it's 8 months waiting for that now. Feel awkward to go change horse then nobody here... Apologies for long load fast travel inside, this is actually the time required to fast travel on PS4 PRO.

Cordially,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

Hello everyone at Ubisoft, good new forum ! So in Valhalla, the village of Wyke in England map has no one to deal with horses, but there is actually horse mark on the map and stables with horses there. Just miss the man or woman to work in.
    Also, Eivor got a harpoon to make enemies going left or right or come here to a hit, this is a fine ability but I cannot perform predator kills from tree or beam as Connor does in Assassin's creed 3 in 2012... Is there a manip with buttons that I don't know ? I.E. Eivor is above a guard and I want to launch the harpoon ability it doesn't work. A bug ? Or a new ability, slightly different, comes on next dlc and we players got to wait ?
    Thank you to reply, regards

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@cendrars25 Apologies for the late response.

Could you please provide a video to show that there is no stable vendor at the location that you mentioned. In the video can you also show the map to highlight the location of the stable, thanks.

With regards to Eivor's Harpoon, I'm afraid that you can not use it the same way as you could use rope darts in Assassin's Creed 3 to hang your enemies. I am unsure if this ability will become available in the future, but at this time it can only be used whilst you are on the ground.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1359 posts

@cendrars25

just a word to say this can happen for other vendors too, but it seem we are the only 2 people with that kind of problem 🙂

in my case it's a rune vendor who has gone :))
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96469/no-more-runes-vendor-in-repton-he-is-stacking-some-wood-for-the-horse-shop/1?lang=en-US&_=1625664463028

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

@azullfr Lol only 2 people for sure ! Just go on YouTube you will see a bunch of problems concerning Valhalla, not only bugs but the game itself. As Stealth comparison between Origins and Valhalla. Unfinished work on Valhalla. And 8 monts after release today, still bunch of problems. Nothing to compare with previous Odyssey and Origins, where patches and fixes come more quickly, not mentioning dlc.

Here :

Now explain me that plz ? How Valhalla got lower than Origins ?

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-keo No I cannot provide video now, but at the end of Sunday or Monday yes. But everyone could load the game, go to Wyke and see that. It's ingame, not only in my game. Ubisoft designed this game so Ubisoft can't ignore the location ? By the way there is also 2 stables at Glowecestre city. Only 1 man to deal with 2 stables. And sometimes he's even not at stable but at the festival of glowecestre instead. If you just load the game and go there you can also see that as every gamer, or need also a video to find glowecester and the 2 stables ? Or ravensthorpe ? lol

Thanks for the info about harpoon. Hope it will come later as one handed sword and darts in Siege of Paris.

• azullFR
    1359 posts

@cendrars25

@azullfr Lol only 2 people for sure ! Just go on YouTube you will see a bunch

as I'm not english fluent, maybe I don't understand very well what you mean, or maybe I didn't wrote the right way, when I said :

it seem we are the only 2 people with that kind of problem

I was just referring to "missing vendors" only, not even the ones you can't speak to 🙂

Have you seen videos of missing vendors ? I'm curious to see what vendors and what places are involved

For the rest of the bugs and problems, sure YouTube shows a lot, Reddit too, and this forum is already full of them 😂

Note : Good job for the comparison video you made 👍

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

@azullfr No I wasn't understand about vendors, thinking you said you and me. So there are also that...

You're absolutely right there is an incredible amount of glitches and issues, and moreover there is still problem in the very core of the game as shooting arrows etc.

Glad you appreciate the video !

• Ubi-Keo

@cendrars25 I have spoken with one of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team and they visited Wyke and confirmed that there was a stable vendor available, he was slightly to the right of the icon cleaning the stables and he was able to interact with him. He did however confirm that there was no stable vendor in Glowecestrescire.

I can see that you created a new post on the 11th July with the videos, I have merged them with this thread. I will forward them on to the development team, thanks.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1359 posts

@ubi-keo

I also noticed a missing stable lad in Fearnhamme (Hamtunscire), I searched him in tha village and around... none
    = same thing as Glowecestre (also found none in the town)

I will send a picture later 🙂

PS4 pro
    AC-Valhalla
    All up-to-date

• azullFR
    1359 posts

@ubi-keo

Correction : Glowecestre = 2 stable lads but no interaction + no other stable lad in town (as told by the developpers)

Fearnhamme (Hamtunscire) = no stable lad + none found in the village :
    Pictures :

There is always a Manual Cloud Save available 🙂

PS4 pro
    AC-Valhalla
    All up-to-date

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for sharing those images that show the missing stable hand in Hamtunscire! I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-keo Well about Wyke you can see in my video there is nobody cleaning the stables. I even turn around, nobody at all was on charge. Thank you to merged the videos and forward them to the development team. How this could happen, I mean about npc not ingame, is another story I guess...
    Hope the devs clean the mess and the game goes better soon. 8 months are already a long time to correct entirely a game, and this game could have more selling and popularity if it was already rids of bugs and with correct gameplay, as Origins is already. I do remember that things goes faster for Origins. And we end the last part of dlc 2 of Odyssey the 9 month after its release, not even got the start of Valhalla dlc 2.
    Best regards

• Cendrars25
    Original poster 21 posts

@azullfr Impeccable j'avais pas vu celles-là ! A la recherche du cheval disparu ^^ Incroyable quand même que dans un jeu "fini" et en vente il y ait des écuries vides et des magasins aussi... sans parler des bugs et glitches et des problèmes de sauvegarde, tout ça plus de 6 mois après la mise en vente. Le seul qui me revient c'est aussi un jeu Ubisoft, un assassin's creed, c'était Unity, full buggé. Mais Ubisoft Montréal a corrigé et offert un dlc gratuit à l'époque.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @Cendrars25!

Rest assured that your reports about the missing stable vendors, as well as the reports share by @azullFR, have been passed along to the development team for further investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us as well. We have forwarded this to the dedicated team. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't' hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    978 posts

@ubi-borealis there's also empty stable at Snothingham.
    Inside the stable I only found note about getting perch for some dying cat, but neither cat nor owner can be found.

• Ubi-Keo

@bielik01 Can you please provide a video or some screenshots to show this and to show the location on the map.

Does the horse icon also appear on the map to identify that as a stable that can be used to change your horse and raven?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1359 posts

@cendrars25
    100 % agree 😉

• bielik01
    978 posts

@ubi-keo here's the video you requested.

Suggested Topics