ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 415 posts

Build: 4 hunters fury chest ceska / intimidate, backpack / adrenaline rush

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• vm4M9Tz4pB
    118 posts

@imagine_brata a cheater with no shame to posting video on forum, the game and forum is dying like that?

• Imagine_Brata
    @imagine_brata a cheater with no shame to posting video on forum, the game and forum is dying like that?

I do not have to cheat. So I do not care what you think.

• N3mB0t
    843 posts

@imagine_brata
    dont even try to disguise it you cheating [censored]!!! 😁 😂 😀

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

Hahaha!!! 1st reply made my day!

Hmm, it is a surprise for me that there are only two of them, but I guess it's the same principle that goes for rogues number.
    Did the last floor only in groups (so far).

• Imagine_Brata

@n3mb0t If I remove scorpion and use double barrel shotgun, it also counts as cheating 😁 😁

• Imagine_Brata

@aspoiu always one more than oneself or group

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@imagine_brata

Here is the proof of cheating: Scorpion !!!
    You are the only one with that weapon.

• N3mB0t
    843 posts
    @n3mb0t If I remove scorpion and use double barrel shotgun, it also counts as cheating 😁 😁

lucky me he probably never saw me using the shotgun with headhunter or i would had the FBI knocking on my door!😂 😂 😹

• Oatiecrumble
    468 posts

Gotta love the Scorpio, makes rogues so much easier...👍

• N3mB0t
    843 posts

Gotta love the Scorpio, makes rogues everything so much easier...👍

fixed that for you.

• Imagine_Brata

@n3mb0t Today I managed to complete the capitol building (Legendary) first part with a shotgun for the first time. After 40 attempts in 2 minutes

• N3mB0t
    843 posts

@imagine_brata
    with the scorpio i guess? have you seen the guy that does it solo in 17 minutes? the whole thing?

• Imagine_Brata

@n3mb0t scorpio and tsunami (perfect pummel ) maybe tsunami is a cheater gun too 😂

Suggested Topics