ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MIDO_4KING
    Original poster 2 posts

i bought the crew 2 gold edition 2 times and it appears in my orders but in my games it does not show please i paid double the price and still didnot have the game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MIDO_4KING
    Original poster 2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PI3BUR
    1 posts

@mido_4king the same thing is happening to me except that my oder list in empty

• OBu42
    254 posts

@mido_4king

I would strongly propose to delete (or ask a mod to delete) your post since it contains sensible personal data.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2866 posts

@mido_4king That sounds really frustrating to not be able to see the game in your library, and we'll be happy to help!

Make sure to check out our support article, which lists some steps you can try. In particular, make sure you are logging into the same account in the launcher as you'd used to purchase the game, that you haven't hidden the game from your library, and consider clearing your launcher cache if that still doesn't work.

If you still can't find the game in your library, we'd need to take a closer look at your account, which isn't something we can do from here on the forums for privacy reasons. Instead, we'd appreciate it if you could get in touch with our social or chat support teams at the links below, as they'll be able to work with you to get this resolved.

https://ubi.li/support
    https://ubi.li/twitter
    https://ubi.li/facebook

Let me know if you have any trouble getting in touch via the above channels 😎

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2866 posts

Hey again @MIDO_4KING - I've gone ahead and merged your other thread into this one, and deleted the post that contained your personal data. Please see my answer above for assistance with the issue 😎

Official Response

Suggested Topics