Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YushBoss
    Original poster 1 posts

Division 2 needs an update , last year already.. Game is sluggish bad gear sets and brands.. Please tell me why was all the talents removed from gear and weapons? The game is bland like everything is nerfed no matter what build you put together it's ok at best. PVP is broken 87% of pvp is mainly cheaters doing glitches because the game has no support. When is the PS5 update coming out why not out yet graphics looks so good on PC but trash on console.. UBISOFT has good ideas but bad and poor execution and development. I'm honestly done with UBISOFT I'm never purchasing UBISOFT games again, sorry you guys suck instead of making games good you guys start making 100's of trashy games .. Bad support you guys just greedy launching new crapy titles that has no support but crap game. UBISOFT = Cool ideas + Bad development + greedy There needs more gear better talents and skills better brand sets. Gear sets should have extra attribute added not just 1. Should be able to delete specialization gun and transfer saved load outs between characters so which ever character i log in to i have the same loadout and gear across all.. Have load out saved outside you backpack rather, like your account and lock it in place so when you switch characters you don't need each character to have its own skill build but rather share all the same skill build across all characters .. you catch my wave? Have certain skills scale with firearms too like pulse, allow pulse to give critical chance like Division 1 Have a better healing system like 1, 2, 3, skill attributes barely heals a player its nerfed so bad you have to go full tier 6 to get a ok heal it's not even powerful healing at skill tier 6.. Trash Takes way too long to use a medkit / armor kit.. Hunters should drop better gear and 20% exotic and 100% named items with max attributes. Allow you to switch skills even when its on cooldown just put the newly selected skill in cooldown for its timer.. Reviver hive messes this up badly Have a option to be able to hide your gear sets so other players can only see your equipped gear if you allow them to see it. Everyone has the same builds no originally I like building something differently and not having others have the same combination Have no backpack have items go directly into stash and that stash and load outs sync across all characters and accounts .. almost like having one backpack for all characters all the gear is accessible right there even if you switch characters.. but increase its capacity so 4 characters 4 backpacks + stash On that I would recommend you increase that capacity additionally to 1500 1 universal backpack/ stash for all characters that uses same loadouts for all characters instead of getting each character a lets say hunters fury build and each character a different Eagle Bearer when they can use the same gear all together.. Promote more good behavior in the dark zone. Where players have to team up to take down super strong hunters that has mad armor and skill power and dps that it takes 8 or more players to hunt them and take them down. Have a sort of Shepard rank for not going Rouge and killing rouge agents and helping shd players .. Promote good behavior .. not just this toxic narcissistic behavior you have in dark zone and PVP.. Raid should guarantee 100% drop of Exotic Eagle Bearer and Ravenous. War dog and mini tank is too powerful DPS and Armor must be nerved on legendary and all others except hard and normal like 50% reduction in DPS and Armor also if it gets disrupted it should take heavy damage.. If you kill npc his skills should be destroyed automatically lets say you kill a healer his hive should die with him as well. If you kill a controller his mini tank should explode as well Make exotic kneepad that allows you to equip 3 additional exotics weapons or gear. If you equipped another exotic weapon you can still equip 2 exotic gear pieces. So 3 total whether it be gear or weapons.       

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics