Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EdVaz05
    Original poster 2 posts

So previous Saturday (July 10th) I've purchased the Season Pass for Assassins Creed Valhala, and after install in it, I'm having some issues accessing the Wrath of the Druids DLC (all of this on a PS4). I've had to manually download it and install it through the add-ons tab, and after that, I can see a couple of new skills and abilities slots that I imagine are from the DLC, yet the NPC that should start the Ireland quest doesn't show up. I've deleted and re-installed the AC app from the playstation, updated it to the most recent version, and then proceed with installing the season pass, yet the issue persists. Worth noting that I've already completed the main quest of the game, so I think it should have been accessible by now. 

Would appreciate a hand in sorting this out. Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@edvaz05 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing the Wrath of The Druids expansion.

Could you please contact support on one of the following support channels so we can investigate this further:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket

We would also need you to provide the following:

• Proof of purchase for the Season Pass (screenshot of your transactions on the console and on the Sony Entertainment website)
    • Confirm if you own a disc or digital version of the game (if disc version please provide a digital image of the front and back of the game box)
    Official Response
  • EdVaz05
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo thanks for your quick help - already had a chat this morning with a customer support agent and he opened a ticket. Thanks for your help !!!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@edvaz05 You're welcome 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics