Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/5 Replies/88 Views
    rainborne77
    Original poster 2 posts

Dear fellow agents, I have just come back to Division 2 and I want to buy the DLC. I am very interested in the Hunter's Fury set. As I know all of its pieces were given as a reward in Season 3 of the DLC. It's Season 6 now but I want to get that set. Will I get the rewards of the previous seasons including this Hunter's Fury set if I buy the DLC right now? Can someone please elaborate me about this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• krazynomad
    2 posts

@rainborne77 You won't get them automatically, you have to complete WONY campaign and after that level up in the season. Because season 6 is a rerun of season 3 you can get the pieces by leveling up in the season. But only in season 6. Season 7 will be a rerun of season 4 with different rewards.

• BT3241
    97 posts

If your going to buy it it should be for the missions to get Hunter's Fury not a door prize your likely to be disappointing with. The whole gear set can be had at the Summit - you only need 4 pieces - if you have it on the chest piece and back pack its wasted you want those two spots for gear with talents - a must for this build is the Memento Backpack and a chest piece with an appropriate Talent to match.

• Noxious81
    470 posts
    (...) Will I get the rewards of the previous seasons including this Hunter's Fury set if I buy the DLC right now? (...)

Hello agent,
    you will not directly get those rewards. Which is true for every reward that's tied to playing a season and unlocking the rewards along the season's reward track.

But – all the currently available Gear Sets can be obtained by simply playing the game. Because they all are in the general loot pool of the game. With setting your Targeted Loot to Hunter's Fury in the Summit you can easily farm for this set. Also the Targeted Loot rotates on a daily basis on both the maps of DC and NYC. So it might pop up as Targeted Loot there as well (it might be Targeted Loot at the Wall Street mission one day and in the West Potomac Park the next day). So you are absolutely able to farm for that gear and you will most probably have everything you need pretty quickly.

Additionally, as mentioned above, the current Season 6 is a re-run of Season 3 – so it has the same reward track. Which means with playing any activity you like and gaining EP, you will automatically level up on this reward track, granting some Hunter's Fury items.

But keep in mind:
    This whole Season-thing starts after you have finished the story of WoNY. So you need to reach Level 40 and finish the DLC's campaign in order to play the Seasons.

• rainborne77
    Original poster 2 posts

I see. Thank you very much 🙂

Suggested Topics